SUSS Law Programme 2017 (Formerly UniSIM)

Crazylaw

Reaction score
No worries mate. They asked the standard "why you?" questions. Plus also some other qns related to drafting matrimonial and criminal court docs.

I attended the interview as well. It was intimidating! Who was on your panel??? The Dean? BTW, are you working in the legal industry?

skydew83

Reaction score
I attended the interview as well. It was intimidating! Who was on your panel??? The Dean? BTW, are you working in the legal industry?

wow .. seems like there are quite a bit of people attending the interview . have anyone heard back from the school ?

Lucky00

Reaction score
I'm guessing close to 1000 applied and less than 200 got shortlisted. Since the open house attracted quite a crowd

Wow 1000 applicants. Anyone knows who has a local degree will be paying $38k or $160k tuition fee?

skydew83

Reaction score
Wow 1000 applicants. Anyone knows who has a local degree will be paying $38k or $160k tuition fee?

The amount is dependent on getting tuition fee subsidy from MOE.

The tuition fee subsidy from the Government of Singapore comes in the form of a tuition grant which is administered by the Ministry of Education (MOE) and is offered to all admitted students studying for a UniSIM undergraduate degree and who satisfy the criteria listed

(a) Only Singapore citizens or Permanent Residents (PRs) are eligible for the fee subsidy. They must meet the following criteria to be eligible for the tuition fee subsidy:

(b) Applicants have not previously received a government-subsidised undergraduate education or higher qualification;
(c) Applicants must be at least 21 years of age; and
(d) Applicants must have either 2 years of full-time work experience or are currently employed on a full-time basis.

hazard89

Reaction score
I'm guessing close to 1000 applied and less than 200 got shortlisted. Since the open house attracted quite a crowd

I was told by the panel interviewing me that they received about 500 applicants. From those I know that got shortlisted, all of them scored above average for their LNAT mcq.

Crazylaw

Reaction score
I was told by the panel interviewing me that they received about 500 applicants. From those I know that got shortlisted, all of them scored above average for their LNAT mcq.

I don't think I score well for my LNAT MCQ. Tough fight! I assume all those you know who got shortlisted have not received any confirmation yet?

skydew83

Reaction score
I don't think I score well for my LNAT MCQ. Tough fight! I assume all those you know who got shortlisted have not received any confirmation yet?

what is your LNAT score ? so far i had not heard anything from my friend .. the deadline to accept offer is 22nd September. so still quite a bit of time.

Lucky00

Reaction score
what is your LNAT score ? so far i had not heard anything from my friend .. the deadline to accept offer is 22nd September. so still quite a bit of time.

Can check online application status for the outcome. 500 applicants is intense competition for 60 spaces. I went for the interview last week.

Crazylaw

Reaction score
Can check online application status for the outcome. 500 applicants is intense competition for 60 spaces. I went for the interview last week.

I went for it last week too. Seems like I didn't impress the panel. Status: processing. Haiz....

Last edited:

Crazylaw

Reaction score

We are supposed to be notified by early Sep but can't help but keep checking emails. :s13: My score is 17. haha!!!! yours?

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.