Visa to Australia

kangaroos_kang

Reaction score
Hi ms kang,

I hv checked online my Oz visa which u applied for me last yr is still valid till 1st week oct 2016. Can I use this visa for re-entry ?

if I exit b4 the expiry date?

Hi

Provided you are using the SAME passport and the passport validity has not expire.

If the Australia Visa expiry date is on 03Oct2016, it means this is the last date to enter (Arrive) Australia. And allow to stay 3months in Australia.

Thks

SEND us email enquiry for faster response.....

Wood77

Reaction score
Very happy with the service provided by Ms Kang. Sent email to her at 1.05am and got it approved the next day for my family members of 10.

This is the 2nd time I've engaged her service to help us in processing the australia visa. Thumbs up for your awesome service, Ms Kang!!!

ndragon

Reaction score
sent in request to ms kang for ETA application just now..
super fast reply! thumbs up for the service!!

takumi-

Reaction score
i would like to take this opportunity to thank ms kang for her help and support for helping me to applied for the australia visa. Overall excellent customer service and fast support even on sunday, strongly recommend for people who are applying for visa to australia, get it thru with ms kang.. will definitely applied thru ms kang again when my australia visa is expired. Thanks you and have a good day!

chester121

Reaction score
Popped by to recommend Ms Kang's service for Australia Visa applications. Ms Kang was very prompt in her replies and managed to get my visas applied and approved within an hour. Very fast service and the HWZ member promo is definitely a bonus!

Thumbs up for the hassle-free service and will surely approach Ms Kang for re-application in future!

Stevi_Boi

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
outstanding prompt service provided by miss kang.

send out the details to her this morning and received the conformation before lunch time.
highly recommended to the rest.

thank you once again.

Crimsom

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Fantastic service. Approved within 20 mins after email.

Highly recommended to all!

Thank you Ms Kang.

stoopadity

Master Member
Reaction score
If Superman was a lady, and works as a travel agent that helps HWZ forumers like us to get our Australia visa... then her name is Ms. Kang ! Lighting speed application ! I can't believe its completed even after normal business hour...

Thank you so much ! Highly recommended ! Thanks again !

jerrypda

Reaction score
Guy,

just ask.

I have a pending PR visa application, does it prevent me from applying a tourist visa?

:s11:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.