samsung pay

kelvinti

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
depends on whether you have the app or not. if you have the app, you can set it up and it should work.

samsung pay users in signapore can also use it in any countries with samsung pay launched.

I see! Okay Thanks.

sparhawk699

Reaction score
no double deduction taking place.

i don't see a need for 2 payment system in a phone though.

if you die die need to have these 2, then set the android pay as a default payment system... from there it will work.

Thanks...reason why I have 2 system is because Samsung Pay do not have UOB as one of their participation bank.

renfred89

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hi, so you have to set the default payment to UOB Mighty / Samsung Pay back and forth?

no need to do so. you just need to set a default primary payment. Lets say you set UOB as primary default payment, below there's an option regarding to use opened app for payment or to use back default one. In this section, choose the opened app for payment.

When you launch samsung pay, it will automatically override UOB for payment liao.

Zip-Zilla

Master Member
Reaction score
you will still get the usual bank promos from the respective banks leh.

Yeah but no more freebies and all that. :p

I think the Breadtalk deal with Android Pay was pretty good. $2 off min. $3 spend... and I all had to do was show that I have the Android Pay app... and I paid with SPay...

manualvin

Reaction score
Yeah but no more freebies and all that. :p

I think the Breadtalk deal with Android Pay was pretty good. $2 off min. $3 spend... and I all had to do was show that I have the Android Pay app... and I paid with SPay...

I did the same!

kchinbeng

Reaction score
new to samsung pay. I have one q to ask.
Once activated the card(POSB Everyday) can i use it to pay for bus fare and MRT fare?
Sorry if this q have been ask before.
Thanks in advance.

renfred89

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
new to samsung pay. I have one q to ask.
Once activated the card(POSB Everyday) can i use it to pay for bus fare and MRT fare?
Sorry if this q have been ask before.
Thanks in advance.

Not at the moment. Samsung pay is only valid for retail purchase, not for the transit fare payment.

in time to come, this will be possible.

kchinbeng

Reaction score
Not at the moment. Samsung pay is only valid for retail purchase, not for the transit fare payment.

in time to come, this will be possible.

Hope can use in the future.
By the way if i use it to pay for retail purchase those benefits still able to enjoy am i right?

renfred89

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hope can use in the future.
By the way if i use it to pay for retail purchase those benefits still able to enjoy am i right?

benefits depend on merchant and your bank. nothing to do with samsung pay.. :D

ATN888

Reaction score
Anyone having problem with no notification & no transaction record? Everything was working fine until the recent Samsung Pay Framework update. Just now at NTUC, ~$150 transaction was successful but no notification or record in the app:s22:

tewem

Reaction score
Anyone having problem with no notification & no transaction record? Everything was working fine until the recent Samsung Pay Framework update. Just now at NTUC, ~$150 transaction was successful but no notification or record in the app:s22:

I can only install Android Pay, some of my transactions paid via AP also no transaction records . . some have though . .

renfred89

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

go to samsung pay app, select settings from the top right hand side "more".

under notifications, did you turn on your card notifications?

ATN888

Reaction score
go to samsung pay app, select settings from the top right hand side "more".

under notifications, did you turn on your card notifications?

yup, I double confirm, both still ON... even if no notification, there should still be transaction record right! i not first time use leh, all along can get both notification and record, never change any settings... nair mind, maybe its just me or sung **** up on the update, I'm going back to card for now.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.