Klook

croc1977

Banned
Reaction score
Do i need to buy in advance? can i don't buy in advance and maybe but 1-2 in advance?

like disney land and ocean park

poonyq

Reaction score
Do i need to buy in advance? can i don't buy in advance and maybe but 1-2 in advance?

like disney land and ocean park

Don't think need. I brought my Klook Airport Express Pass while clearing immigration, paid for it and got the email while getting my suitcase. Quite convenient.

oceanicmanta

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Don't think need. I brought my Klook Airport Express Pass while clearing immigration, paid for it and got the email while getting my suitcase. Quite convenient.

how much does the AE tickets cost on Klook ?

i believe buying phsicall is about HKD 110 for a 1-way ticket from Airport to HK station.

croc1977

Banned
Reaction score
so you show them email can le?

oceanicmanta

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
just bought 2 x return AE tickets ($1.80 off first mobile purchase) & 4 days of wifi router at $2 per day for HK

good deal.

let's see how it goes !

jopp16

Reaction score
just bought 2 x return AE tickets ($1.80 off first mobile purchase) & 4 days of wifi router at $2 per day for HK

good deal.

let's see how it goes !

I wasn't aware about the wifi router option offered by klook till you posted! Thanks for this info! :) Just that I will have a day in Macau so I'll have to get the HK+Macau @ $5/day. Will be in HK/Macau for 5 days, so it works out to be $25.

Read in another post about the M1 prepaid SIM card - Pay $5 and topup $10 online and i'll get 500mb and $15 value. Then use the $15 value to buy a $5 1gb 3 day, and use the balance $10 value to either extend the validity (300MB 30 Days $5) or increase data (1GB 3Days $5). In this case, I'm not certain if I should be going for the M card instead (hotspot to several devices via the phone) since I can use in Macau too =:p

oceanicmanta

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Read in another post about the M1 prepaid SIM card - Pay $5 and topup $10 online and i'll get 500mb and $15 value. Then use the $15 value to buy a $5 1gb 3 day, and use the balance $10 value to either extend the validity (300MB 30 Days $5) or increase data (1GB 3Days $5). In this case, I'm not certain if I should be going for the M card instead (hotspot to several devices via the phone) since I can use in Macau too =:p

I get confused by M1's website ... dont seem to explain data can be used in HK .. only see Indo & M'sia.

think all telcos website are a tangled mess

Devilsire

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

yep that post is from me, m1 prepaid roaming 4g works in Macau too.

Indo & M'sia were the initial countries, HK TW Macau etc are added recently and its not updated properly on m1 website.

As for Klook, safer to book 1-2 days in advance. We bought our ocean park tixs and there was a delay of 24hrs+ before we recv the email with the QR code.

Last edited:

jopp16

Reaction score
Hi, I'm trying to purchase some Disney meal coupons from Klook. And I learnt there is first timer credits for purchases in Klook. According to the FAQ:
You can share your unique referral code or link to invite friends to sign up to Klook. Every friend you invite will receive HK$25 (US$3.2) in Klook credits. When that friend books and completes a Klook experience, you will also receive HK$25 in Klook credits.

So if I try to be "creative" with leveraging on my family members' email addresses =:p, it seems I won't be able to earn the credits until after I've used the voucher.
The vouchers are open dated. So just thinking how I can go around the condition of "complete the experience" and start earning some credits now. :D

if any of you have purchased the meal coupons before in similar fashion, kindly PM me if it's NG to share here.

TIA!

Panerex

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I am intending to use Klook to book the following:

1) airport express from HKIA to Disneyland Hotel
2) Disneyland tickets (cheaper than buying direct from Disney site for 2-days pass)
3) OceanPark tickets
4) Most probably their wifi-route to be used in HK only
5) airport express from a city hotel to HKIA

Anyone has any promo code to share with me please? TIA

Last edited:

hockxaing

Reaction score

2) Disneyland tickets (cheaper than buying direct from Disney site for 2-days pass)
3) OceanPark tickets

You can use my referral code: C0209. Im heading to Hong Kong too :s13:

Last edited:

oceanicmanta

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

3) OceanPark tickets

first mobile booking gets $1.80 off
SO & I booked separately, using 2 different phones/emails

liverpool73

Reaction score
Regarding the booking of tickets from Ocean Park and Disneyland, I note that we are require to input a date when we book the ticket online. Anyone knows if we can redeem the ticket on another day if we decide not to go on the date which I have indicated when I first booked the tickets online?

frequency36

Reaction score
Hi, I have HK Disneyland ticket for sale which is valid until 17/1/17. Please PM if interested. Thanks

Panerex

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Regarding the booking of tickets from Ocean Park and Disneyland, I note that we are require to input a date when we book the ticket online. Anyone knows if we can redeem the ticket on another day if we decide not to go on the date which I have indicated when I first booked the tickets online?

I am keen to know this answer too

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.