Gear S3 is announced.

renfred89

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Isn't it amazing on how they engaged professional watch designer to design the physical aesthetics for their gear s3? I'm aiming for the frontier version if the price is good, if not, nah. :D

G4

Master Member
Reaction score
i think's it's using eSIM for the LTE version, Singapore haven't adopt eSIM yet rite?

vengence_angels

Reaction score
why are they making such big watches? 46mm is huge.
Because they got professional watch designers for this s3. Many luxury watches are 46mm. Thus this s3 doesn't look like a typical smart watch and also not like a gadget.

I think it's not gonna be cheap too.

x3dnd3x

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Because they got professional watch designers for this s3. Many luxury watches are 46mm. Thus this s3 doesn't look like a typical smart watch and also not like a gadget.

Shouldn't cost lesser than $600 maybe.

renfred89

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i think's it's using eSIM for the LTE version, Singapore haven't adopt eSIM yet rite?

yes its e-sim. no one knows if our telcos are ready for it until the watch launches lor..

technolust

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

confirm is not cheap, S2 wasnt cheap either. this is one is bigger so more material plus the position as a watch will definately command higher pricing....

vengence_angels

Reaction score
confirm is not cheap, S2 wasnt cheap either. this is one is bigger so more material plus the position as a watch will definately command higher pricing....
I was about to get the Huawei watch. But after looking at the frontier model I am leaning towards getting this..

x3dnd3x

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
yes its e-sim. no one knows if our telcos are ready for it until the watch launches lor..

Like that I'll give it a pass unless our telcos are ready for e-sim which I feel they're not.

Will stick with my Urbane 2 LTE.

vengence_angels

Reaction score
https://youtu.be/7YUI2WQGO-M

Maybe the Frontier model is targeted at people who like the Tag Heuer Connected?

It looks quite similar to the Tag.

ChickenRapist

Master Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know if tizen os has an app store for the smartwatch? Can't seem to find out what apps are available for the smartwatch... Hardware wise and looks, I'm sold to get this.. But... Apps is also an important factor...

Sent from LGE LG-H815 using GAGT

jgyy1990

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
smartwatch are more towards luxury so i believe samsung will push up the price.

BraveCloudy

Banned
Reaction score
The quality of Gear S3 is better than Gear S2.
Gear S and Gear S2 the price difference is $50.

But I cant remember Gear S is how much, $498 or $448.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.