SAF IPPT, IPT & RT Questions...

ngsngn

Reaction score
hi guys, my ippt deadline is end Oct. Haze season is coming and i doubt i can pass now. Too long didn't exercise and can't do standard push up properly.

Want to ask:
1) If the PTIs are strict at spotting no count or will they give chance?
2) Will IPT be cancelled during haze season? If not i think i can still complete 9 sessions on weekend and 1 on weekdays before my birthday

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
IPT is considered voluntary, there is no makeup or service or vocation pay. but i think you are given a small allowance of a few bucks or something like that.

RT i think you are given slightly more money, was it 20 bucks? cant remember.

you dont get make up pay unless you receive SAF100 and miss work

no 20 bucks.

to be exact 14.75 only

vasilli07

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Need help. I only attended 1 rt session and my deadline is few days more.
I asked the pti for extension but he mentioned no more extension Liao..
He say I need to answer to my unit.

Jia lat.. Pls advise..

1st time could also just be a reprimand. Sound apologetic and don't argue when you see the officer.

gameboy234

Reaction score
1st time could also just be a reprimand. Sound apologetic and don't argue when you see the officer.

Dont tell me they going to summon me to mindef depot....

I only clock 1 session. Today suppose to book second session but sian diao..
Kinda pointless.

ngsngn

Reaction score
hi guys, my ippt deadline is end Oct. Haze season is coming and i doubt i can pass now. Too long didn't exercise and can't do standard push up properly.

Want to ask:
1) If the PTIs are strict at spotting no count or will they give chance?
2) Will IPT be cancelled during haze season? If not i think i can still complete 9 sessions on weekend and 1 on weekdays before my birthday
anyone knows? :o

vasilli07

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Kinda pointless.

Most likely you will go there to take charge unless you have any ICT coming up in which your officer may charge you there instead.

Xelink

Reaction score

Kinda pointless.

Aiya most to most cannot finish get charge nia, I kenna charge 2 time liao. Go there give some excuses pay fine then zhao.

Now i pass liao luh, 3rd time then no joke liao :s22:, now i think back I should have save the charges for when i'm older. Can only play with the system 2 time =/

Last edited:

pikafunk3

Banned
Reaction score
anyone knows? :o

dont think they will give chance

instructors are now outsourced, they will just go through the motion and go home after that.

so far to my knowledge, they never changed the ippt standards due to the haze (otherwise everyone will wait for haze then take ippt). but they may scale down IPT and RT, maybe conduct indoors. if psi too bad, then cancel IPPT. too bad, come another day.

pikafunk3

Banned
Reaction score

Kinda pointless.

default ippt no point lah. get charged, still must do full course of RT, then proceed to next cycle as per usual.

that means your next cycle you will feel super sian. the feeling is like doing extra RT in addition to the regular ippt cycle.

Last edited:

audioenslave

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
can I ask if receive charge letter to go mindef for defaulting on ippt n rt..how much to pay..

I think this is the 2nd time round tio charge.

1st time was very long ago like a few years back though.

would that factor in as 2nd charge this time round?

vieri_best

Reaction score
i left 4 mths to clear my 19 RT session, i donno y i discount 1 coz i thought total 20, anyway if i tio charge, the rt bring forward next year?or earse, then i can start take fresh ipt instead? coz i think age coming up i cmi alrready.. 1st time fail in 34 years

luigixx

Reaction score
attended 10 IPT and u will be cleared regardless whether u pass or fail IPPT or your PPT (Personal Performance Target).

failing to attend 10 IPT will result to 20-D RT sessions in your next window (where D is the number of IPT u attended),

so to say if current window u were to attend 5 IPT, u will be charged and ordered to take 15 RTs on your next window.

in summary, u will have to take a total of 20 sessions (regardless IPT or RT) over a 24-month period. It's just a privilege for you to choose how u want to clear it.

Can i just confirm with anyone here regarding this, suppose i fail to complete my 10 IPT sessions within my window, i will still get charged and gotta go down to CMPB to answer the charges, and then complete the remaining IPT sessions i missed + 10 RT sessions?
I am more concerned about the getting charged part.
Thanks in advance.

Calander

Reaction score
can I ask if receive charge letter to go mindef for defaulting on ippt n rt..how much to pay..

I think this is the 2nd time round tio charge.

1st time was very long ago like a few years back though.

would that factor in as 2nd charge this time round?

1st time = $50
2nd time = $100
3rd = fine (not sure) + 5-days residential camp training or DB (case-by-case)

however, the amount for 1st n 2nd might be subjected to rank.

Boltstorm

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
now Khatib camp got Zika virus, think should avoid that place for RT.
I need to go to other FCC. I suppose there is no difference in the facilities and training at other FCC?

Hyruga

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
now Khatib camp got Zika virus, think should avoid that place for RT.
I need to go to other FCC. I suppose there is no difference in the facilities and training at other FCC?
Don't need go liao.

Pretty soon MOH will advise all non-essential outdoor activities be cancelled and everyone is advised to wear long sleeves and pants.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.