Unblock TV (UBTV)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SongManKranji

High Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
For everything other than football Ithink the box is ok. For football have to sub to premierleaguepass or eleven sports liao.

premierleaguepass bo liao they stop service.
I subcribe to it last season, v gd.
11 sports not cheap :D

sonicwinter

Reaction score
premierleaguepass bo liao they stop service.
I subcribe to it last season, v gd.
11 sports not cheap :D

Eleven Sports has limited live matches. Out of the 3, one is usually a crap match between two weak teams so that only leaves 2 big matches involving the big boys. In my opinion, not very worth it though it's cheaper compared to subscribing to full package.

As usual I could not watch on Sat for early kick off but later matches ok. I think prime time can forget about using UBTV to watch football.

Anybody else had a better experience?

testerjp

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I want to buy another one, where's the cheapest and authorised.
Gen 2 or 3 also can

shifu17

Reaction score
Hi, I read on ubox facebook page about users complaining about ubox suddenly removing many sports channels. i'm interested to get the box mainly for BPL matches so i would like to know if this is true? also, any reviews on soccer matches would be appreciated. i am okay with lagged broadcast (eg 5mins behind actual live match). less okay if it's buffering / can't play the match frequently.

_dXter

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
U want reliable live sports. best to sub to actual service.

sunson

Reaction score
Guys, need a quick help. Im seeing Ubox gen 2 selling cheaper in Simlim. Just now saw an ad gen 3 quoting $215. which one should I pick up. Also any idea abt indian channels? TIA

gregory_choo

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Guys, need a quick help. Im seeing Ubox gen 2 selling cheaper in Simlim. Just now saw an ad gen 3 quoting $215. which one should I pick up. Also any idea abt indian channels? TIA

There are free apps from playstore with india channels.

or 3rd party apps such as "Live netTV".

hardwareloveee

Reaction score
May I know how do I connect a microphone to the box for karaoke? I try plucking in a microphone to the 3.5mm jack but it doesn't work. But it works on my earpiece as sound output. And also any recommended microphone to buy that can connect easily? Etc wireless

RightSaid

Master Member
Reaction score
Is LeTv down? It has this spinning wheel that is always loading in the mainpage. Tried uninstalling and installing jt again in the appmarket but the problem isn't solved..

gregory_choo

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thanks alot, will try it tonight! Can follow the same steps if i'm using a direct lan connection instead of wifi?

Most of the android 4.x boxes have only 1 dns for lan. Not advisable to use unblock youku dns, as it might block some sites outside china.

Some 5.x boxes have 2 dns for lan, so it can be used but have to set manually.

The best way is to use wifi and use engelsiz to set dns.

If you are not using wifi at the moment, install ookla's speedtest to the box to check you wifi speed. If you can get more than 10Mbps for download, then you can get smooth 1080p streaming video.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.