Trip to europe - looking out for airline promotions

kimin0211

Reaction score
Finnair also got promotion..

Cheaper than previous promotion...

I bought 871 for SIN - LHR & AMS - SIN in April 2017

This promotion is 788 for same route and same travel period .

fluxos

Reaction score
lufthansa is having promo. Just bought multi-city SG into Rome and out of Paris to SG, both with transit at Frankfurt at $914 for Dec-Jan period. Pretty good deal imo.

Kinetic

Reaction score
Any cheap flights to Germany at year end school holidays? Need 5 tickets for family so got to be budget

insideout

Reaction score
lufthansa is having promo. Just bought multi-city SG into Rome and out of Paris to SG, both with transit at Frankfurt at $914 for Dec-Jan period. Pretty good deal imo.

Hey fluxos! Mine is opposite from yours, fly into Paris and out of Rome. Have you taken Lufthansa before? How's it?

insideout

Reaction score
Just to share...Qatar is having promo this week till 5 Sep! So sad...booked mine on Lufthansa already.

dilphinus

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just bought SG to Paris return on Finnair for $827. Travelling end Oct/early Nov.

ping56

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If any guys are below 25, can try booking from STA travel for youth fares. I got one to travel in December fly in to Venice out from Athens at 1050sgd

darcbleu

Reaction score
I bought my London tickets for next April at $1212 per pax with a morning flight out of SG and night flight out of London.

was hunting around looking at Qatar, AF, Emirates but worry about the transit esp with QT or EM so still settle for our home airline.

realise the SQ price is going up and even with the recent sales, the same timing pricing is still more expensive by a few dollars.

g_t2006

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I bought my London tickets for next April at $1212 per pax with a morning flight out of SG and night flight out of London.

was hunting around looking at Qatar, AF, Emirates but worry about the transit esp with QT or EM so still settle for our home airline.

realise the SQ price is going up and even with the recent sales, the same timing pricing is still more expensive by a few dollars.

SQ day flights to London are generally cheaper than the red eye flight, being no one is really willing to pay for one night accommodation after touch down. London accomodation is not cheap. Flights arriving London in the evening/night are worth it only when you have 'free' lodging.

darcbleu

Reaction score
SQ day flights to London are generally cheaper than the red eye flight, being no one is really willing to pay for one night accommodation after touch down. London accomodation is not cheap. Flights arriving London in the evening/night are worth it only when you have 'free' lodging.

yes, I guess so.

I will reach London at 340pm, so I guess still rather worth it as we still have the night time to roam around and get used to the time difference.

Mico_llh

Reaction score
SQ from SIN - PARIS SDG , LON - SIN for June 17, 2A2C super safer is $4893, you think it's good to grab or wait?

prayhard83

Master Member
Reaction score
Is it better to enter by Paris and exit by London?
I got a deal with Paris in London out cheaper than the other way round.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.