Apple Watch

rza29

Master Member
Reaction score
anyone interested in buying a spare watch stand i have from MiTagg?

htngwilliam

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
They are selling the refurbished unit from the US that's why it is cheaper. Qoo10 has a seller selling refurbished set to.

It is around 50-80m depending on the obstruction and interference.

Anyone have the link for qoo10 refurbished Apple Watch? I want to buy

jace88

Reaction score
no1 is concerned about the watch2? :s22:

The only thing I got out of the announcement was I can take it swimming. And ceramic is the new premium model.

Problem is, I am staying with iOS because I have an Apple Watch, and that's one of the reasons I now use both iPhone and Galaxy S7 Edge. But really, when my company asks me to choose which phone I want at the end of the year for renewal, I am not so excited about iPhone 7. If I switch away from Apple then I can get an Android Wear watch too with nicer faces.

... but I've invested so much in Apple's ecosystem :(

cloud77

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi guys, can I check with you all if it is worthwhile to pay more for the AW2 Stainless Steel or the Aluminium face ? The difference quite a lot. Does the AL got scratches or worn out more easily ? Thanks for feedback :)

htngwilliam

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Stainless steel comes with sapphire glass. I think worthwhile. For engineers, steel harder than aluminum. And sapphire glass better than the ion-X or whatever u call it for the sport series

Unfortunately, Steel also will dent if you hit against other stuff but sapphire won't crack. One time someone watch and mine hit against one another and mine break (some cheapo brands). After that I use better watch, kana hit, no problem

Reignxy

Reaction score
The nike edition and non nike edition what is the differences? Just the strap ah?

Wheihk

Reaction score
7iV5p90.jpg

My SS after 1 year. Only this side has more obvious scratches but still not too bad.

Hi guys, can I check with you all if it is worthwhile to pay more for the AW2 Stainless Steel or the Aluminium face ? The difference quite a lot. Does the AL got scratches or worn out more easily ? Thanks for feedback :)

nicepal

Reaction score

Though I don't own AW yer. But Yep like what htngwilliam said, I think Stainless Steel is harder than Aluminium. But Aluminium should be lighter than Stainless Steel.

Thus if you want own AW and didn't want to pay so much, and am a gentle person when come to handling watch. I guess Aluminium good enough.

For me, I likely will go for the Stainless Steel version if I can afford it. ;)

edwinloh

Reaction score
i m planning to get AW 2 SB but concern with the variety of straps since i will b wearing most of the time (at work and at leisure). Would you recommend SB or SS ?

Thinking to add the Apple care too..

cloud77

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Stainless steel comes with sapphire glass. I think worthwhile. For engineers, steel harder than aluminum. And sapphire glass better than the ion-X or whatever u call it for the sport series

Unfortunately, Steel also will dent if you hit against other stuff but sapphire won't crack. One time someone watch and mine hit against one another and mine break (some cheapo brands). After that I use better watch, kana hit, no problem

thanks for your feedback :)

cloud77

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Though I don't own AW yer. But Yep like what htngwilliam said, I think Stainless Steel is harder than Aluminium. But Aluminium should be lighter than Stainless Steel.

Thus if you want own AW and didn't want to pay so much, and am a gentle person when come to handling watch. I guess Aluminium good enough.

For me, I likely will go for the Stainless Steel version if I can afford it. ;)

that's what I am thinking too , that's y I am in a dilemma

jace88

Reaction score
the clockface any scratches after one year ?

front/clock face is fine.

in hindsight i wish i had not bought SS given it does show markings and apparently needs polishing to fix. fortunately for me though my watch spoiled so they gave me a new one and i put a clear case on it this time.

Wheihk

Reaction score
front/clock face is fine.

in hindsight i wish i had not bought SS given it does show markings and apparently needs polishing to fix. fortunately for me though my watch spoiled so they gave me a new one and i put a clear case on it this time.

but aluminium is more vulnerable leh.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.