SAF IPPT, IPT & RT Questions...

Boltstorm

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Don't need go liao.

Pretty soon MOH will advise all non-essential outdoor activities be cancelled and everyone is advised to wear long sleeves and pants.

but if don't go can't complete RT cycle will kenna charged :s22:

kumgongkia

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Huh? when did they change it again?

It used to be that if you fail IPPT, next window have to either go for 20 sessions of RT or 10 sessions of IPT and if u still fail the IPT u have to attend 8 more RT sessions afterwards.

Why now after taking 10 IPT sessions I am cleared liao? even though I failed the IPT IPPT.

numbers

Master Member
Reaction score

It used to be that if you fail IPPT, next window have to either go for 20 sessions of RT or 10 sessions of IPT and if u still fail the IPT u have to attend 8 more RT sessions afterwards.

Why now after taking 10 IPT sessions I am cleared liao? even though I failed the IPT IPPT.

you are not considered "cleared"

the new system is such that you have 1 year to do the IPT. you do 10 in the 1 year window, but failed at the last test session. So the next window year, you do RT 8 session instead.

kumgongkia

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

the new system is such that you have 1 year to do the IPT. you do 10 in the 1 year window, but failed at the last test session. So the next window year, you do RT 8 session instead.

but nxt year i still need to take ippt? and this year no need rt even though last year one i failed?

xBillGatesX

Reaction score
attended 10 IPT and u will be cleared regardless whether u pass or fail IPPT or your PPT (Personal Performance Target).

So mean if i fail the IPPT for this window..... i just completed 10-IPT-sessions than my IPPT will be cleared. Right?

Thankyou.

If i took IPT-IPPT session = got service pay right? and how many times we can earn??? 20 sessions MAX?

:s13:

-nyox-

Master Member
Reaction score
Noob question, deferred for a few yrs, nv done ippt before. Got ICT coming up next month, do I need to clear ippt before then or i can clear during the ICT?

Calander

Reaction score
Noob question, deferred for a few yrs, nv done ippt before. Got ICT coming up next month, do I need to clear ippt before then or i can clear during the ICT?

u can clear it during your ICT, which it will be classified as ICT-IPPT.

However, if you fail, you are required to have go for IPT.

Calander

Reaction score

this new system has been in placed for about 3 years already

Calander

Reaction score
So mean if i fail the IPPT for this window..... i just completed 10-IPT-sessions than my IPPT will be cleared. Right?

Thankyou.

If i took IPT-IPPT session = got service pay right? and how many times we can earn??? 20 sessions MAX?

:s13:

i do not understand what made you think that is 20 sessions max.

if solely talking about 20 sessions, yes there will be service pay PROVIDED you are under RT which consists of that number of sessions in a window.

for IPT, is a max of 10 sessions, with up to 3 payable IPPT sessions. As IPT-IPPT falls in the 1st and 10th IPT, you can take a seperate IPPT to make it 3 IPPTs being paid. While the remaining 8 service pay will be from the IPT (sessions 2-9).

xBillGatesX

Reaction score
i do not understand what made you think that is 20 sessions max.

if solely talking about 20 sessions, yes there will be service pay PROVIDED you are under RT which consists of that number of sessions in a window.

for IPT, is a max of 10 sessions, with up to 3 payable IPPT sessions. As IPT-IPPT falls in the 1st and 10th IPT, you can take a seperate IPPT to make it 3 IPPTs being paid. While the remaining 8 service pay will be from the IPT (sessions 2-9).

Actually i don't really care for the service pay..... i just want to complete the 10 IPT sessions.

So i just completed my 10 IPT sessions for this window to CLEAR the IPPT right? :)

numbers

Master Member
Reaction score
Actually i don't really care for the service pay..... i just want to complete the 10 IPT sessions.

So i just completed my 10 IPT sessions for this window to CLEAR the IPPT right? :)

yes u cleared current window whether u passed or fail at last IPT session test.

if fail, next window do RT lor

Rusty89

Reaction score
Wa Sian. RT at 8am. I reached at 810am and all the counter closed already. Anyone knows what's the grace period to reach by?

Calander

Reaction score

weird. u said u don't care about the svc pay. yet in your earlier post, svc pay of whether if is 20 sessions max was your concern...

n attending 10 IPT clears your window regardless pass or fail your PPT.

fanflo_08

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

don't have la. I do 10 IPT every year leh.

ChiuSiaoRiao

Master Member
Reaction score
There is some IPPT test in the RT program.

Do you know if there is anyway to clear less RT sessions?

My situation now is:
I totally forgotten about my RT until they send a letter to me. Currently I have only about 6 weeks to clear my 20 sessions RT. But I am also unable to book my RT now as I have not able to login my Singpass due to 2FA has not been registered yet. Which being me less then 4 weeks to clear my RT due to waiting for the mailer of 2FA.

Actually I run marathons but I just could not do my pushups. lol.

Thanks for reading and appreciate for some guidance here.

Edit: Based on my calculation I won't be able to clear my 20 sessions of RT on time before my windows close. Unless I pass my RT-IPPT which is likely impossible I guess.

Is it possible for me to request for an extend period to clear my RT instead?

Last edited:

Calander

Reaction score
Do you know if there is anyway to clear less RT sessions?

My situation now is:
I totally forgotten about my RT until they send a letter to me. Currently I have only about 6 weeks to clear my 20 sessions RT. But I am also unable to book my RT now as I have not able to login my Singpass due to 2FA has not been registered yet. Which being me less then 4 weeks to clear my RT due to waiting for the mailer of 2FA.

Actually I run marathons but I just could not do my pushups. lol.

Thanks for reading and appreciate for some guidance here.

Edit: Based on my calculation I won't be able to clear my 20 sessions of RT on time before my windows close. Unless I pass my RT-IPPT which is likely impossible I guess.

Is it possible for me to request for an extend period to clear my RT instead?

the only way to exit from RT program is to satisfy your PPT during your RT-IPPT sessions.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.