[Official] EDMW Cat Owners Thread~ - Part 3

IronMac

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone can recommend vet? Hopefully not too far from sengkang. Pls dont say mount pleasant. Thanks in advance!

Dr. Nick at Unity Vet Clinic is now our go-to guy. We used to use All-Pets but, then, they lost their best vet to Republic Poly.

dammad

Master Member
Reaction score
nicholas? united vet clinic is it? google cant find Unity Vet Clinic

ChoiSeungHyun

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
thankful for this boyboy for always appearing whenever im feeling down :(

bxERmdz.jpg

Sent from . using GAGT

Lurker_13

Master Member
Reaction score
Need help. Trying to find this kinda tall scratch post, any idea where will have? Tried PLC dun have. TIA :D

774A51D6-4C61-4C32-B868-B0216B7673A0.jpg

TrollAndOgres

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone's cat will suddenly don't eat much?

From sun night to ytd evening mine didn't really touch his usual Wellness dinner, he'll just sniff and then leave it alone. When I finally added axio kitten food (the pasty kind) to wellness and he finally eats it.

Zzz. Duno if he's sick or what. Heard him sneeze a few times..ask him also no reply -.-

luloos

Master Member
Reaction score
Anyone's cat will suddenly don't eat much?

From sun night to ytd evening mine didn't really touch his usual Wellness dinner, he'll just sniff and then leave it alone. When I finally added axio kitten food (the pasty kind) to wellness and he finally eats it.

Zzz. Duno if he's sick or what. Heard him sneeze a few times..ask him also no reply -.-

do monitor, if 2/3 days he still acts this way it could be that he has some discomfort somewhere, so you should bring to vet le.

otherwise sometimes they are just picky, my bibi is like that, he will go sniff sniff then give the "ee this one again" and refuse to eat until i change to another canned food flavor. sometimes is just that they are being picky little pricks.

if you are hardworking enough try oven baking whole chicken breast and shred it for your kitty, they seem to love it. so far i tried on 5 cats, 4 loves it, only 1 doesnt seem to think its food :s13:

TrollAndOgres

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
do monitor, if 2/3 days he still acts this way it could be that he has some discomfort somewhere, so you should bring to vet le.

otherwise sometimes they are just picky, my bibi is like that, he will go sniff sniff then give the "ee this one again" and refuse to eat until i change to another canned food flavor. sometimes is just that they are being picky little pricks.

if you are hardworking enough try oven baking whole chicken breast and shred it for your kitty, they seem to love it. so far i tried on 5 cats, 4 loves it, only 1 doesnt seem to think its food :s13:

Icic thanks, I'd monitor for these 2 days..

All along he's ok with wellness and all the canned food I mixed for him.. Den suddenly like that. He also didn't really drink milk, though he still likes the wet treat. Not sure if it's cos he's teething.. ? Previously I ask stopped giving him shredded version cos he seemed to have difficulty chewing.

Eh I tot cats don't like variety in their diet? Lol

Lurker_13

Master Member
Reaction score
Icic thanks, I'd monitor for these 2 days..

All along he's ok with wellness and all the canned food I mixed for him.. Den suddenly like that. He also didn't really drink milk, though he still likes the wet treat. Not sure if it's cos he's teething.. ? Previously I ask stopped giving him shredded version cos he seemed to have difficulty chewing.

Eh I tot cats don't like variety in their diet? Lol

Sometimes it could be the crazy weather. My kitties do have times of not wanting or finishing their wellness too, esp during hot weather. Sometimes they are distracted also. LOL...
Like wat luloos suggested, observe for a couple of days first, then decide if a trip to the vet is necessary.:) Cats are finicky, my comm kitties sometimes want chicken, sometimes ham and tuna, sometimes wellness...:s22:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.