View Single Post
Old 09-09-2016, 04:01 PM   #14
rotting@desk
Arch-Supremacy Member

I came across your post which you wrote in 2014. I'd faced this back in 2013. It was a mistake made by my elder brother. The amount he borrowed wasn't much. But we got scared at first, and ended up paying a lot more. He had hid the matter from my dad and when we found out we tried to settle the whole thing in a day or two. But the last straw came when we realised the different "callers" sounded the same and tried to make us pag even more by telling us that the money we transferred to him got sent to the wrong account. So we made a police report. Fixed cctvs etc.. repainted walls and then we shifted house to regain our loss of money.. downgraded.

It's been 3 years. Just yesterday, my dad received a threatening msg that wanted to talk to my brother abt owing money. It is so out of the blue. We asked my brother. And we do have faith that he has changed for the better. We would have ignored it but then the so-called loanshark sent us an image of our current house door. So we're lodging a police report.

Just wondering, how has it been for you? Any threats now?

u sure ur brother had stopped?

3 yrs is along time for the ah long to suddenly wanna dig again if nt is those ppl really think u guys r super suckers to be pursuing after so long juz to see if can heng heng tok more money frm u