Apple Watch

jace88

Reaction score
but aluminium is more vulnerable leh.

Hard to say because I compare my friends with aluminium and it doesn't seem to look scruffed much after a year whereas my SS one can see the marks on it when you look closely.

sevensomerset

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hard to say because I compare my friends with aluminium and it doesn't seem to look scruffed much after a year whereas my SS one can see the marks on it when you look closely.

aluminium come with ion-x glass
stainless steel come with sapphire crystal

ion-x glass will gt scratched.

sapphire crystal will not,
all the luxary watches equip with sapphire crystal,
its hardness 2nd to diamond only.
although it won't get scratched, it brittle, it will break too.

ask anyone wearing rolex/omega watches,
by juz looking at the dial, it always loojs brand new,
coz the glass is scratchless.

for luxury watches,
regardless what brand,
inspite if different exotic/precious material used,
they all come equip with saphhire crystal.

cloud77

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
front/clock face is fine.

in hindsight i wish i had not bought SS given it does show markings and apparently needs polishing to fix. fortunately for me though my watch spoiled so they gave me a new one and i put a clear case on it this time.

thanks for the advice :)

Windowlover

Reaction score
Can get some advises for Iwatch ? it is able to connect with Whatsapp also or notification only.

swgj86

Master Member
Reaction score
i don't know about the rest, but it took damn long to download and install watchOS! but loving the new interface of the Watch app on iPhone. more user friendly and easier to navigate

watchOS 3 is outtttt

Wheihk

Reaction score
Started at 10 and still needs another 59min!

i don't know about the rest, but it took damn long to download and install watchOS! but loving the new interface of the Watch app on iPhone. more user friendly and easier to navigate

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.