Bragi Dash

Akky85

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Users of Bragi dash, possible to make a comparision for the sound quality of mp3 music? say... A-Jays 4 vs Bragi dash? Which is superior?

Last edited:

yotsuga

Reaction score
Glad to see a thread about this locally. I got my dash about a month ago and i'm lovin it. Came across this thread as i have some questions on my own to ask but doesn't seems to have a lot of user out there using dash. In fact feels like i'm answering more questions then asking them.

feel like buying the dash. any honest review about it?
Well if u do some research, you can clearly seen it has improve from the first batch. I don't want to review it again but youtube has lots of videos about it. Its pricey but i paid for the wireless music/waterproof/fitness tracker. Depending on your needs, you will have to see whether its worth the price u pay for, personally its worth it.

Users of Bragi dash, possible to make a comparision for the sound quality of mp3 music? say... A-Jays 4 vs Bragi dash? Which is superior?
Again this is the same, youtube has lots of videos about it. Personally the sound quality is great if you are just listening to songs on the go. If you are a person that wants really crisp and strong bass then this is not for you. This is more likely for sports personnel that like to swim and listen to music or run and listen to music without the needs of bringing a ipad along for the run.

angcsbenny

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Glad to see a thread about this locally. I got my dash about a month ago and i'm lovin it. Came across this thread as i have some questions on my own to ask but doesn't seems to have a lot of user out there using dash. In fact feels like i'm answering more questions then asking them.

Well if u do some research, you can clearly seen it has improve from the first batch. I don't want to review it again but youtube has lots of videos about it. Its pricey but i paid for the wireless music/waterproof/fitness tracker. Depending on your needs, you will have to see whether its worth the price u pay for, personally its worth it.

Again this is the same, youtube has lots of videos about it. Personally the sound quality is great if you are just listening to songs on the go. If you are a person that wants really crisp and strong bass then this is not for you. This is more likely for sports personnel that like to swim and listen to music or run and listen to music without the needs of bringing a ipad along for the run.

nice to see a fellow user here. also got mine like 1 month back. truly wireless is really good but the poor bt connectivity is really irritating

God_of_poking

Banned
Reaction score
nice to see a fellow user here. also got mine like 1 month back. truly wireless is really good but the poor bt connectivity is really irritating

after the software update the bt connectivity still poor? I read online that they say it improves?

angcsbenny

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
after the software update the bt connectivity still poor? I read online that they say it improves?

still not good enough i guess. even just putting it in my right jeans pocket i will get distortion in places like non sheltered pavements. guess it relies a lot on objects to bounce off the signals.

yotsuga

Reaction score
Haha Sweet! another user!:s13: Before i comment on the bluetooth. May i ask a question to user angcsbenny? Do you have any issue with the ear tips? Currently i am using XS and by cutting the foam tips and placing them, i realize i got a great fitting but my worry comes if i go swimming? What's your take on that? Does the ear sleeve fits you well??

Okay! Bluetooth! Before the update of 2.1, the bluetooth was really bad. After the update it improve. I only have experience stutter for like half a second? Instead of the previous long stutter. This stutter happen basically when i turn my head left(phone was place on my right pants front pocket). Placing my phone on my life CHEST pocket doesn't seems to have problems. Before the update, placing your phone on my right BUTT pocket is so bad. After the update it improves but stutter still occurs if you turn your head left. Well i guess basically if you don't want to have any issue with bluetooth, just load up the internal music player.

Recently i notice that a hairline crack on the back of the ear piece. I remember seeing it somewhere before or heard from one of the source that the back is made out of ceramic(too lazy to search over the net and confirm this).So heads up to anyone that has, DO NOT DROP IT! I think i might have drop it once before hence the hairline crack.

angcsbenny

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Haha Sweet! another user!:s13: Before i comment on the bluetooth. May i ask a question to user angcsbenny? Do you have any issue with the ear tips? Currently i am using XS and by cutting the foam tips and placing them, i realize i got a great fitting but my worry comes if i go swimming? What's your take on that? Does the ear sleeve fits you well??

Okay! Bluetooth! Before the update of 2.1, the bluetooth was really bad. After the update it improve. I only have experience stutter for like half a second? Instead of the previous long stutter. This stutter happen basically when i turn my head left(phone was place on my right pants front pocket). Placing my phone on my life CHEST pocket doesn't seems to have problems. Before the update, placing your phone on my right BUTT pocket is so bad. After the update it improves but stutter still occurs if you turn your head left. Well i guess basically if you don't want to have any issue with bluetooth, just load up the internal music player.

Recently i notice that a hairline crack on the back of the ear piece. I remember seeing it somewhere before or heard from one of the source that the back is made out of ceramic(too lazy to search over the net and confirm this).So heads up to anyone that has, DO NOT DROP IT! I think i might have drop it once before hence the hairline crack.

i am using the S tips. initially i keep having problems to get a good seal but now i seem to have figured out the trick. instead of stuffing the tip as much as possible into the canal as with my other iems it seems to work better if i just place it at the opening. i have not attempted to swim with it yet.

I did not notice any crack on my ear piece but i do notice a fine scratch on the face of it (the place where the lights blinks). quite surprised because i should not have done anything to cause it.

i wish they would allow us to use the earphones as a single side. what i am doing now is put both earphones in at take out the left and the right side can work independently however if i need to take it out for whatever reason, i will not be able to get it on unless i have the left side with me

shiq

Reaction score
I am thinking of pre-ordering Bragi The Headphone. Which freight forwarding service did you guys use? Since they do not directly ship to Singapore.

angcsbenny

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I am thinking of pre-ordering Bragi The Headphone. Which freight forwarding service did you guys use? Since they do not directly ship to Singapore.

i used hopshopgo which is essentially comgateway. They help me repacked the packaging for free.

We are writing to inform you that your package, XXXXXXXXX from USMERCHANT , has arrived with items containing lithium battery(ies) that required repackaging to meet International Air Transport Association (IATA) regulations.

Our ORM-D Team (i.e. team that regulates Prohibited items for shipment) notes that this package contains the following item(s):
• PI 967 II battery. QTY1 Arrived in bag, repacked into box(s) and redimmed. Repacked battery(s) into package(s)

We are committed to delivering your order as quickly as possible, but we also strive to do so responsibly, and in compliance with International Air Transport Association (IATA) regulations. Orders containing lithium batteries must be shipped in rigid packaging (polybag or envelope-type packaging is not allowed). Finally, depending on the battery type, a shipment should only contain a specified amount (i.e. 2 batteries or 8 cells depending on watt-hour rating) and may need to be shipped individually. This is because IATA considers these to be dangerous goods which may cause danger, damage or delay to international shipping. For more information, please click here.

Our team has gone ahead and repacked the item in rigid packaging, in conformance with IATA regulations. While the repack fee has been absorbed this time, repackaging fees for batteries will be applicable and payable at international shipping checkout moving forward.

shiq

Reaction score
i used hopshopgo which is essentially comgateway. They help me repacked the packaging for free.

We are writing to inform you that your package, XXXXXXXXX from USMERCHANT , has arrived with items containing lithium battery(ies) that required repackaging to meet International Air Transport Association (IATA) regulations.

Our ORM-D Team (i.e. team that regulates Prohibited items for shipment) notes that this package contains the following item(s):
• PI 967 II battery. QTY1 Arrived in bag, repacked into box(s) and redimmed. Repacked battery(s) into package(s)

We are committed to delivering your order as quickly as possible, but we also strive to do so responsibly, and in compliance with International Air Transport Association (IATA) regulations. Orders containing lithium batteries must be shipped in rigid packaging (polybag or envelope-type packaging is not allowed). Finally, depending on the battery type, a shipment should only contain a specified amount (i.e. 2 batteries or 8 cells depending on watt-hour rating) and may need to be shipped individually. This is because IATA considers these to be dangerous goods which may cause danger, damage or delay to international shipping. For more information, please click here.

Our team has gone ahead and repacked the item in rigid packaging, in conformance with IATA regulations. While the repack fee has been absorbed this time, repackaging fees for batteries will be applicable and payable at international shipping checkout moving forward.

Dang! I used the address for comgateway. Will it be okay if I used comgateway? Do they have to repack the product?

I just hope The Headphone will be okay, cos I have read multiple complaints about the BT connectivity issues with The Dash. Also, cos I don't need all the other stuff like the health tracking feature etc.

angcsbenny

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Dang! I used the address for comgateway. Will it be okay if I used comgateway? Do they have to repack the product?

I just hope The Headphone will be okay, cos I have read multiple complaints about the BT connectivity issues with The Dash. Also, cos I don't need all the other stuff like the health tracking feature etc.

its the same, they will need to repack no matter who you send it to. the only thing is if they charge u for it.

yotsuga

Reaction score
i am using the S tips. initially i keep having problems to get a good seal but now i seem to have figured out the trick. instead of stuffing the tip as much as possible into the canal as with my other iems it seems to work better if i just place it at the opening. i have not attempted to swim with it yet.

I did not notice any crack on my ear piece but i do notice a fine scratch on the face of it (the place where the lights blinks). quite surprised because i should not have done anything to cause it.

i wish they would allow us to use the earphones as a single side. what i am doing now is put both earphones in at take out the left and the right side can work independently however if i need to take it out for whatever reason, i will not be able to get it on unless i have the left side with me
I have try that method before and it did help me fix the problem too. Instead of stuffing it in, placing at the opening for me works as well. However i often need to put in and pull out bit by bit before i get a good seal. This is some times annoying when you just want to put it in and leave in hurry. After placing the cut foam tips i have excellent seal. Putting them in first time and it was good to go.

So far i was lucky to not get any scratch on the other side. However fingerprint stains i have a lot :s13:

I read it somewhere too. Some other user was also highlighting that. They wanted it to work independently. Guess we just have to wait for the update and see what they come up with.

I use comsgateway. Personally i love their service, they inform me every part of the way(till the point that it s a bit annoying). When i order my white dash, they informing me that the product was delay and suggest i cancel. At some point they inform that other user have try ordering from this website and had some complains, so they play safe and cancel my order:s22: From their part it was all good, however that means i had to reorder again and take another few weeks before i get the product.

yotsuga

Reaction score

Hey pal, let us know your experience once you get it. I thought the product was interesting but not sure the functionality of it. Maybe you can share with us onces you play around with it.

angcsbenny

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I have try that method before and it did help me fix the problem too. Instead of stuffing it in, placing at the opening for me works as well. However i often need to put in and pull out bit by bit before i get a good seal. This is some times annoying when you just want to put it in and leave in hurry. After placing the cut foam tips i have excellent seal. Putting them in first time and it was good to go.

So far i was lucky to not get any scratch on the other side. However fingerprint stains i have a lot :s13:

I read it somewhere too. Some other user was also highlighting that. They wanted it to work independently. Guess we just have to wait for the update and see what they come up with.

I use comsgateway. Personally i love their service, they inform me every part of the way(till the point that it s a bit annoying). When i order my white dash, they informing me that the product was delay and suggest i cancel. At some point they inform that other user have try ordering from this website and had some complains, so they play safe and cancel my order:s22: From their part it was all good, however that means i had to reorder again and take another few weeks before i get the product.
Mind sharing more about the cut foam tips? What do you do exactly?

Sent from OPPO X9076 using GAGT

shiq

Reaction score
its the same, they will need to repack no matter who you send it to. the only thing is if they charge u for it.

Ah, okay, hopefully it will be free or even if chargeable, then not too expensive. Thanks for the info.

shiq

Reaction score

I am pretty noob at this but from what I understand, I just gotta place the order from Bragi's website and have it shipped to my comgateway address and once it has reached, I will then proceed to arrange for it to be shipped to Singapore. Is that right?

shiq

Reaction score
Hey pal, let us know your experience once you get it. I thought the product was interesting but not sure the functionality of it. Maybe you can share with us onces you play around with it.

Yeah, sure thing. Some news report it might be shipped earlier in November so I hope these will be in my hands soon.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.