Apple Watch

winorlose

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
7iV5p90.jpg

My SS after 1 year. Only this side has more obvious scratches but still not too bad.

can use cape cod cloth to polish it..

Cape-Cod.jpg

I think there is a local seller in carousell.

This is what it does for your stainless steel

EDF579C1-23E4-4231-9D0E-8EC79518782D_zpschbdmoym.jpg

4CA71C6B-D3A5-40B0-9828-6171BD6EACFD_zpsen7ry9hs.jpg

dreamer_toons

Master Member
Reaction score
Just received my shipment from Ta-Q-Bin.

Nice guy who called me at 1+ to deliver but I wasn't back yet. Asked me what time I would be back and he would drop by then since he is making deliveries within my place for the rest of the afternoon.

chngz8

Reaction score
Anybody know Nubox have stock ?

I just bought two series 2 watch from Polaris (authorize dealer shop) at Parkway parade this evening.

THey have stock for matt grey, rose gold and white only.

Selling at retail price.

I bought it from them and cancel my order online.

hope this helps

klho001

Reaction score
I just bought two series 2 watch from Polaris (authorize dealer shop) at Parkway parade this evening.

THey have stock for matt grey, rose gold and white only.

Selling at retail price.

I bought it from them and cancel my order online.

hope this helps

When you say white is this with the silver aluminium case? Any idea if it's the 38mm version?
Thanks

Windowlover

Reaction score
Somerset no stock at 1400hrs... decide to purchase Nike+ is look nicer after all. Manage to try out Iwatch 2, surely faster during processing and cool for Nike+ band. Purchase on line is easy after all end of Oct.:)

wolfverine88

Reaction score
Bought the last 42mm rose gold sports from iStudio Paragon. Paid $2 ERP, $4 carpark, went in bought and out in 15 mins!

Skyline34_

Master Member
Reaction score
looking forward to reviews of the nike+ ver when it's out.. quite attractive for a casual runner like myself who already has sold his soul to the mac ecosystem.

ASUS1975

Reaction score
Somerset no stock at 1400hrs... decide to purchase Nike+ is look nicer after all. Manage to try out Iwatch 2, surely faster during processing and cool for Nike+ band. Purchase on line is easy after all end of Oct.:)

Which Colour will you be buying?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.