[Priority Pass] Lounges at Changi Airport

spidercrown

Reaction score
How to apply priority pass

I have the citi premier miles card, do i need to apply for the priority pass again?
thanks.

invisible999

Master Member
Reaction score
Was wondering who will prefer stay in lounge weeks rather than home..it's not 5* hotel anyway.
Then saw news the man was fired and could not find job he finally did this before left Singapore.

Question is - did end up in no fly list as well and will he be prohibited to enter Singapore again?

zumaba

Reaction score
For Priority Pass:

- Excpet DBS Altituede 2x free visits with no condition, any other cards for free visits?

- What are the PP lounges to use in London Heathrow Airport departure hall?

Prof Goh

Reaction score

zumaba

Reaction score
Last edited:

Prof Goh

Reaction score
SQ T2. thanks!

BTW, for the free lounge visit from my DBS Altitute Visa, shall I bring my card and to activte overseas transaction?

No need. They will swipe your Priority Pass card instead.

There's also a Plaza Premium arrivals lounge at T2 but personally, I don't think it's worth the visit unless you have an unlimited PP card.

Prof Goh

Reaction score
Abused my unlimited PP recently, so I thought I'd take the chance to provide a quick review.

T3:

SATS Lounge - best food imo. but slightly crowded. also there were only 2 showers and there was a queue for the showers.

dnata lounge - decent food, decent alcohol, slightly crowded

Haven: no alcohol. food is ok. chairs aren't particularly comfortable but it was decently quiet. The only reason I would use this lounge is if I'm still landside and can't check in yet.

Ambassador transit - nice and quiet with not-so-good food. only place I saw that had ice cream. didn't see the liquor so can't comment on that. many shower stalls with a good area for you to sit down and blow dry your hair/apply makeup/whatever.

T2 (I visited these lounges quite late into the night, there may be better food/alcohol earlier in the day):

Green market - standard meal (I got the saba, ok but not fantastic... like the $7 kind at food court). Buffet spread wasn't great, just some salads and a chicken dish

Ambassador transit - this one had a gym. mediocre food, not very crowded but not quiet.

Overall recommendations:

- Haven if you are stuck landside (only option available anyway)
- SATS if you want food and alcohol
- Maybe Green Market if you want food and no alcohol (I've heard the spread is better earlier in the day)
- Ambassador T3 if you just want to shower and rest
- Ambassador T2 to workout

If you got a lot of free time, go to T1 for the fish spa lounge. :s13:

Zerocool

Reaction score
Apart from citibank PM, any other cards allow guest to use the quota for lounge access?

BBCWatcher

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Apart from citibank PM, any other cards allow guest to use the quota for lounge access?
If the guest is a supplementary cardholder, usually yes. AMEX Singapore's "invitation only" American Express Platinum Charge Card is one such example.

If the guest is an infant, the infant is usually admitted doesn't even need quota. ;)

Gamma~

Reaction score
I have Citi PM and DBS Altitude. It means i have 4 complimentary visits per calendar year? But i only have 1 PP card issued by Citi. Should i request for another PP card under DBS? Or can i combine the visits from both banks into 1 PP card?

Trazora

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I have Citi PM and DBS Altitude. It means i have 4 complimentary visits per calendar year? But i only have 1 PP card issued by Citi. Should i request for another PP card under DBS? Or can i combine the visits from both banks into 1 PP card?

You need to apply for another PP card under DBS. When you get the card, better label it to avoid mixing up the 2 PP cards.

inhixcode

Reaction score
I was rejected entry by The Haven despite showing my valid PP card. The reason given is that I do not have a boarding pass.

Told them that I was waiting for my friend's arrival at Terminal 3 but they downright refuse me.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.