The Hair Thread - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jun_rui

Reaction score
Any bro here use volumizing powder? How does it compare to sea salt spray?

I watched on Youtube that ang mo also use mousse for volumizing but it seems not very popular among us asian guys?

Many thanks for your advise.

Heard that powder quite hard to wash off

fullguard

Master Member
Reaction score
whats the difference between mm chrome and mm styling balm? i know chrome gives shiny finish while styling balm gives matte finish, but other than that are there any differences? is the hold roughly the same?

nichsong

Reaction score
Any bro here use volumizing powder? How does it compare to sea salt spray?

I watched on Youtube that ang mo also use mousse for volumizing but it seems not very popular among us asian guys?

Many thanks for your advise.

I've tried the lot.

Both SSS and volumizing powder works great and gives lasting volume. Downsides: SSS tends to dry out the hair a little when used over a long period, and as for powder, its a little hard to wash off. Regardless, both these products are game changers in giving our fine, flat hair some good and lasting volume, so for those who haven't tried and are looking to give them a shot, I'd recommend them!

Mousse - at least the one I've tried, provided almost zero hold when used as a pre styler.

So far, for pre styling products, I've found Ref 323 / OS SSS, volumizing powder (I've tried blow and Osis powder), and By vilain sidekick to work the best.

iV3RsOn

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
kCArQRVl.jpg

lol_idi_amin.gif

lol_idi_amin.gif

lol_idi_amin.gif

lol_idi_amin.gif

lol_idi_amin.gif

iV3RsOn

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
wanna pump you soon too babe.
btw have you gotten the IPHONE 7?
your totem nick in the WA group 2 years back lol. =:p=:p=:p

fhcUup0.gif

Dayum u know me best.

giphy.gif

Already got it last Friday. What about u?

HPMAF9l.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.