• Pixel XL 32GB

Votes: 44 15.5%
  • Pixel XL 128GB

Votes: 141 49.8%

• Total voters

MGeaR356

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
if the price starts from 649, then its like nexus 6 era where after shipping and gst = $1k - $1.1k

the screen to size ratio seems quite bad (like HTC 10 /desire 10) and no hardware buttons. quite disappointed

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Convergent is the distro for Huawei, that's why you see tons of recommendation from them even before they start selling the phones.

Sad to say, this time is by HTC, so i do not think convergent will be the one bringing in. If they are bringing in, MT would already make a lot of noise regarding this phone here liao.

:D

JackDulouz

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
So early start thread liao... Still got a few days to Oct 4th leh...

Anyway the bezels are damm ugly. Wondering wat are they meant for???

garychengjw

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Any idea who the distro for HTC? Let's go make some noise hahaha! :s12:

Convergent is the distro for Huawei, that's why you see tons of recommendation from them even before they start selling the phones.

Sad to say, this time is by HTC, so i do not think convergent will be the one bringing in. If they are bringing in, MT would already make a lot of noise regarding this phone here liao.

:D

halocast

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hope its not true.. cause so far.. all the leaks, points to a rather disappointing specs and design :o

MGeaR356

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Based on price, i am actually quite incline to get a one plus 3 this round.. if only it was QHD.. would have skip the XL.

HTC is a bad choice.. LG or Samsung would have made a better screen to size ratio.. heck even motorola did a fantastic job with the nexus 6.

kEvinErd

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Don't know sorry. :s13:

Looking at how HTC handle the HTC10 here... dun have much faith they will bring in nexus. :s13:

If HTC is selling, although no faith, there's still a tiny chance of it coming to SG.

The Pixel phones are being marketed as "Made by Google". If this also means "Sold by Google (only)', we have to go through all the irritating loops already.

TechZSG

Reaction score
I took a change going phablet (6P) last time because I didn't want the crippled cam (5X), but this time I'm going to go for the 5? model. I miss the Nexus 5 sized phone, phablets aren't for me.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.