Vegetarian food to recommend?

crustacea

Reaction score
Hi everyone! I am wondering whether you have any vegetarian food places that you can recommend? My sister-in-law is a vegetarian, and I am planning the next family outing. Hope to get some ideas on where we can go. Thanks in advance!

WoXingWoShu

Reaction score
oGpT2Eil.jpg

QW5DGShl.jpg

bwju0S9l.jpg

erozvUPl.jpg

Zenxin organic at millenia walk first floor.

Sent from nowhere using GAGT

Lurker_13

Master Member
Reaction score
Whole Earth at Tanjong Pagar, Lingzhi at Liat Towers or their steamboat buffet at Novena Sq, Naturecafe, Lotus at Quality Hotel also buffet, Hozan Cafe and another is Miao Yi at Coronation Plaza.

Last edited:

tanhinsiang

Reaction score
Greendot at NEX. I'm not even a vegetarian but i really like their food a lot, went there like 3 times last week! You can choose your food like in a cai fan store, and they serve it to you nicely in a bento set.

They also sell noodles and laksa if i rmb correct. Some of their dishes like mock-meat. Look like meat, taste like meat but actually is mushroom or gluten, meat lover like me also feel surprised and satisfied after eating

chsing06

Reaction score
Real food is quite nice. They have branches in The Central, Novena and Killiney Road so it’s not quite hard to find their location. I mostly eat my lunch here because it’s near my workplace.

sctey09

Reaction score
I love real food a lot too!

Real food is quite nice. They have branches in The Central, Novena and Killiney Road so it’s not quite hard to find their location. I mostly eat my lunch here because it’s near my workplace.

bunnysutra

Reaction score
I have a vegetarian colleague and she recommended some of these restaurants which I've tried and find them awesome!
Real food (Killiney), O'bean (Tanjong Pagar), North South East West fusion restaurant (Tanjong Katong)

tjrsasea

Reaction score
I have a vegetarian colleague and she recommended some of these restaurants which I've tried and find them awesome!
Real food (Killiney), O'bean (Tanjong Pagar), North South East West fusion restaurant (Tanjong Katong)

Sufood is nice! You should go try there too!

ShiokHCG

Reaction score
my latest favourite veggie haunt!

The whole food kitchen at Bishan coffeshop above the bus interchange has
awesomely delicious vegan and non-vegan options.
Not forgetting how beautifully crafted it is (despite being located in a coffeeshop)

Last edited:

tjiu8888

Reaction score
Hi everyone! I am wondering whether you have any vegetarian food places that you can recommend? My sister-in-law is a vegetarian, and I am planning the next family outing. Hope to get some ideas on where we can go. Thanks in advance!

Many of my friends dined at Elemen 元素 Vegetarian Restaurant @ Millenia Walk.. with pretty good reviews thus far :)

missymousiee

Reaction score
Many of my friends dined at Elemen 元素 Vegetarian Restaurant @ Millenia Walk.. with pretty good reviews thus far :)

heard of this before as well, but never tried. good idea, next time can bring my friends there, some of them are vegetarian as well.. always cracking brain, dont know where to go...

missymousiee

Reaction score
Greendot at NEX. I'm not even a vegetarian but i really like their food a lot, went there like 3 times last week! You can choose your food like in a cai fan store, and they serve it to you nicely in a bento set.

They also sell noodles and laksa if i rmb correct. Some of their dishes like mock-meat. Look like meat, taste like meat but actually is mushroom or gluten, meat lover like me also feel surprised and satisfied after eating

sounds like a plan, cos it sounds good. seldom head to nex, but nex have too many food choices to choose from isn't it? but is it really nice that you chose greendot than others?

wawapika

Reaction score
can try the O'bean Organic Soya Vegetarian Place 噢宾 @ Tanjong Pagar.

facebook.com/ObeanOrganicSoyaStore/

Very delicious and special Vegetarian dishes.
Menu keep changing very now and then so you will not feel bored.
Friendly staffs and nice environment.

It will be a bit crowded if you go on Fri, but no worries, you can make reservation though. =)

babyrobo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
tried greendot twice and quite enjoy their food.

can also check out Middle Road Fortune Center Pinetree Vegetarian (mini coffeeshop style)

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.