Apple Watch

devilcm3

Reaction score
All earlier than mine.

apple shouldn't have sold the series one, it's using up their production lines which could be allocated for series 2 and nobody is buying them.

every single series 1 watch in apple store is in stock, the demand is practically nowhere near the series 2

devilcm3

Reaction score
i curious abt the longevity of use leh. do peeps who own the AW1 actually use it everyday ?

longevity as in the battery ?

its just like a watch, after you buy you use it everyday ... o_O

i mean, why would you spend $500 for a watch and not wear it everyday ...

don't really understand this question actually. :D

ScVandMagix

Master Member
Reaction score
longevity as in the battery ?

its just like a watch, after you buy you use it everyday ... o_O

i mean, why would you spend $500 for a watch and not wear it everyday ...

don't really understand this question actually. :D

as in, does it provide real utility ? or once the novelty wears off, then stop wearing liao :p

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i curious abt the longevity of use leh. do peeps who own the AW1 actually use it everyday ?

Yes I use it everyday and recently my first piece gave way due to a loose back sensor panel so Apple replaced a new watch for me, even though it's 1+mths over the warranty period.

Presto80

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
For me. I wear it everyday and use it for running.
To be honest, seldom use much apps other than fitness

ScVandMagix

Master Member
Reaction score
Yes I use it everyday and recently my first piece gave way due to a loose back sensor panel so Apple replaced a new watch for me, even though it's 1+mths over the warranty period.

haha wah, curious leh, what do u usually use it for ah ?

colourpalette

Reaction score
Stocks for Apple Watch series 2 38mm sports version and ss in space black just arrived.Purchased the ss in space black! Was about to order from Apple Store and chanced upon this:)

Last edited:

colourpalette

Reaction score
Sorry! I was too excited to share and actually forgot to include the location. It's at compass one istudio :) give them a call

liquidy

Reaction score
Anyone purchased AW2 from EpiCentre? For some reason they doesn't seem to have any stock from Day 1 till now.

beatific

Reaction score
Bought a 42 Mm space grey from plaza sing store yesterday. Always good to call before hand to check.

duo_maxwell

Reaction score
Just got our 42mm space grey (aluminium) from vivocity istudio today. Yup. Better to call before hand to prevent a wasted trip.

They don't allow reservation but mention over the phone stock is more than enough.

P.S. stock is only available for this model.

wolfverine88

Reaction score
When I bought AW1 couple of years back, my initial intention was to use it for my golf game on weekends but still continue to use my dress watches. However, things turned out very differently and my $500+ AW (1 and now 2) has effectively replaced my dress-watches which costs many times more than this simple aluminum watch :s13:. Like I said before, I am planning to sell off my dress-watches which can effectively fund the future AW for the many years to come...

SNAG

Master Member
Reaction score
Just got our 42mm space grey (aluminium) from vivocity istudio today. Yup. Better to call before hand to prevent a wasted trip.

They don't allow reservation but mention over the phone stock is more than enough.

P.S. stock is only available for this model.

Based on the global availability of the AW, I suspect the production is in batches, and by types. There's now a global wave of Space Grey aluminium watches available.

Hopefully the silver ones will be available soon. BTW Nubox Westgate has the Series 1 available.

Skyline34_

Master Member
Reaction score
for those who have already received the AW2, any feedback on using it for casual runs, esp. around the gps accuracy ? cheers

manofsorrows

Master Member
Reaction score
anyone bought edition ? compared to the AW1, this AW2 watch edition more affordable hor... wonder ceramic will chip easily anot if kao teo.....

still on AW1 ss space black...thinking of getting the alum white de...or ceramic.. haha

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.