samsung pay

ClarkKent

Reaction score
anyone experienced this before? I am very sure I selected card A for payment. but I received the notification for card D. I open the samsung pay app and confirmed that it was charged under card D. weird? I'm going to remove card D and try card A again.

strange.

renfred89

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
anyone experienced this before? I am very sure I selected card A for payment. but I received the notification for card D. I open the samsung pay app and confirmed that it was charged under card D. weird? I'm going to remove card D and try card A again.

strange.

That sounds bizarre.. I don't experience this..

HoGnix

Reaction score
Same, Got $5 off at the NTUC. can once per day, although no one check and verify.

kchinbeng

Reaction score
Where u all get to know this type of Samsung pay offer? Any site which u guys can share with me?

renfred89

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Can check how to de-register device from samsung pay?

you don't have to. once you register again on a new device, the old device will be de-registered.

alternatively, you may remove the cards one by one until nothing is left..

haikallp

Reaction score
Galaxy A5/A7 (2016) support Samsung Pay in other regions. Dunno why Samsung Pay support in Singapore don't include these devices. If I sidelong the app onto the phone, will it work just fine?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.