where is the best place to get ipad pro

BraveCloudy

Banned
Reaction score
There is no best deal.
Apple products have no discounted price.
The only time that it will drop is when the new ipad releases

rabidbulldog

Reaction score
You can also try Carousell. There are also sellers offering brand new and sealed at discounted prices.

bkling1

Reaction score
You can also try Carousell. There are also sellers offering brand new and sealed at discounted prices.

For urgent and complete range of Ipad, can try challenger as they are now having promotion with free gift such as protector screen, case and the car charger with Bluetooth headset.

cbyen

Reaction score
For urgent and complete range of Ipad, can try challenger as they are now having promotion with free gift such as protector screen, case and the car charger with Bluetooth headset.

which outlet? I just bought my iPad mini there no free gift leh

manofsorrows

Master Member
Reaction score
apple refurbished has got the cellular version out now... now i am waiting for them to release the 9.7" pro rfb and i will go for it ....

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.