samsung pay

kelvinti

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Android pay do is it the same as Samsung pay? Just launch the apps and scan will do?

Same same!

Just tap and pay and a notification comes in indicating the transaction! :)

I also just used it for the first time at NTUC NotFairprice last night! :s22:

kchinbeng

Reaction score
Just wondering I added my everyday card with ez link function activated on my card. So if I add the card into Samsung pay is it possible to pay the bus fare using Samsung pay? Anyone tried it?

renfred89

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just wondering I added my everyday card with ez link function activated on my card. So if I add the card into Samsung pay is it possible to pay the bus fare using Samsung pay? Anyone tried it?

no its not possible. the ezlink feature on posb everyday card is tagged to CAN number of the card, while samsung pay only captures the posb everyday 16 digits credit card number.

The samsung pay nfc transit feature is therefore reserved solely for NFC SIM CARD.

renfred89

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
It's free to use, but initial purchase of the sin card charges apply..

Otherwise, it's free and it has no extra top up charges if you do it at counter, ATM, or GTM.

Nfc sim card every month have to pay extra?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.