Apple Watch

redsugar

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My order moved from 3 to 5 weeks to 3 to 4 weeks. Am eagerly waiting for mine.

S2, Alu, Space Grey, 42mm, Sports.

Will get the woven strap later. Cant wait!

First time user of apple watch, ordered a spigen tough armour case. Anyone using the same case?

Last edited:

dreamer_toons

Master Member
Reaction score
Hahah ditto. Contemplating on getting the Apple Watch again .. its prob a dumb decision cos i sold my series 1 last year after 1 week of use.

But figured since its now water proof and GPS enabled .. it would be a very good fitness tracker. Looking only at the 38mm (despite i'm a guy), its cos its prob must less "obstructive" when i have it on.

Using a Misfit Shine then Misfit Flash for the past 3 years. Hardly remove it even when sleeping cos i do not feel its there on the wrist.

I was in the same situation too; sold my AW1 after 1 month since I can't swim with it.

Now, got the AW2 again for it's water resistant.

maguses

Reaction score
Received my AW Edition 42mm few days ago. Currently using it with the Cocoa sport band.

attachment.php

Awesome! U got from apple online store?

How does it look in real life? In pictures, I can't say I m too impressed though. And no place seems to have a sample...

creatorzz

Reaction score
My order moved from 3 to 5 weeks to 3 to 4 weeks. Am eagerly waiting for mine.

S2, Alu, Space Grey, 42mm, Sports.

Will get the woven strap later. Cant wait!

First time user of apple watch, ordered a spigen tough armour case. Anyone using the same case?

I'm looking out for a case too, like the spigen rugged armor, but unsure if it'll fit series 2 as its thicker.

duo_maxwell

Reaction score
Any kind souls walking pass epicenter can check if they have stock for 42mm?

U can try ion orchard epicentre. They called me today saying they got stock for 42mm space grey as I have previously enquire on it.

So can try to give them a call

devilcm3

Reaction score
U can try ion orchard epicentre. They called me today saying they got stock for 42mm space grey as I have previously enquire on it.

So can try to give them a call

yah, they called me today too.
was enquiring on their facebook few days ago

the number who called me : 65095028

takuyazzz

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
anyone ordered any of the aluminum gold models and have had your delivery dates moved forward?

devilcm3

Reaction score
anyone ordered any of the aluminum gold models and have had your delivery dates moved forward?

at this point just get from local stores bro,

apple store anyhow move peoples dates forward one ... some guy ordered later than mine exact same model suddenly got his one shipped ... i lose faith that they're not going to use FIFO system

edm_11

Reaction score
anyone knows if we can trade in our old apple watch to purchase a new one? Nubox got trade in but not sure if its applicable for apple watch

tonyep

Reaction score
Awesome! U got from apple online store?

How does it look in real life? In pictures, I can't say I m too impressed though. And no place seems to have a sample...

Yes, about a week of waiting. It definitely looks better in real life, kinda hard to take pictures of a white case with black screen. The white on white combo is kind of too much though which is why I went with a darker strap.

manofsorrows

Master Member
Reaction score
Yes, about a week of waiting. It definitely looks better in real life, kinda hard to take pictures of a white case with black screen. The white on white combo is kind of too much though which is why I went with a darker strap.

it looks awesome for sure... however are you concerned with chipping especially its ceramic...?

takuyazzz

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
at this point just get from local stores bro,

apple store anyhow move peoples dates forward one ... some guy ordered later than mine exact same model suddenly got his one shipped ... i lose faith that they're not going to use FIFO system

can't find any gold aluminum in stock though...been checking with telcos and nubox, istudio, etc and they mostly only have space grey

nimal90

Reaction score
can't find any gold aluminum in stock though...been checking with telcos and nubox, istudio, etc and they mostly only have space grey

I'm able to get one gold aluminum with toffee nylo stripe but can't find the gold with cocoa sport band at all... then now a lot of space grey stock for 38mm...

och_77

Reaction score
AW 2 Black sports band preparing for shipping. Ordered 15th Sep. (10th Oct to 22nd Oct original shipping date)

Seems like its faster than the phone. LOL

SNAG

Master Member
Reaction score
My AWS arrived. Apparently it came as part of a bigger shipment from Apple (DHL) did the breaking up. So you might want to try tomorrow at the stores.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.