Xperia X Compact - First compact after the Z era

hueman

Reaction score
Hmmm... It's not bad but it's not what would I expect having experienced Moto X front speakers.

Based on what I hear from the videos, I think it is the weakest of most phones with stereo speakers in terms of volume and loudness. I am using a Z5C so I think it should be similar. I think the clarity is not a problem though.

drxpert

Reaction score

IndianChief

Banned
Reaction score
Although the official release is stated as 15 oct

For preorders will be able to collect from Oct 8 for the compact... Saw it stated in the staffs folder when placing a order

IndianChief

Banned
Reaction score
Great info Chief. For those who are not aware, pre-order starts 30 Sep to 8 Oct. More info at http://www.sony.com.sg/microsite/xperiaxzpreorder/

Sent from Sony E5823 using GAGT

yup but this is secret stuff

publicially the staff will say its Oct 15 but will call if available earlier

only saw it when they were looking thru their folders at the cashier for the preorder and it was written on the page for X compact that collection date is 8 Oct... ofcoz this is not meant to be seen by customers

sunnycrowe

Reaction score
I love the compact white.. Look absolutely gorgeous and durable too, even though its plastic. The length is shorter as well, easy for guys who put in front pocket.. Rear cam is same quality as xz.. Only need to get used to the smaller 4.6inch screen..

I wil be buying it due to the camera (much improved compared to xa)... New manual cam settings too, now u can adjust shutter speed etc..

omelet

Reaction score
The actual phone actually does not look as thick as the photos/renders appear to be...

bodymasterboy

Reaction score
just had a look at the demo set at sony nex.... supposed to be dual sim but no idea if it supports 3g on the second sim slot :s11:

and the thickness of the phone does seem to me a bit on the high side (129 x 65 x 9.5 mm) =:p

cutebeng

Reaction score
just had a look at the demo set at sony nex.... supposed to be dual sim but no idea if it supports 3g on the second sim slot :s11:

and the thickness of the phone does seem to me a bit on the high side (129 x 65 x 9.5 mm) =:p
X compact is not dual sim. I asked the staff just now.he saod it's not. Open rhe flap and confirm is single sim slot

Sent from Sony Z5 Very Premium Gold using GAGT

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.