samsung pay

kchinbeng

Reaction score
Just tried using Samsung pay for the first time at coffee beans since my daughter asking for coffee beans. And it's work like a charm so simple.Haha and for the one for one promotion. Hehe.....

AnDyLe0

Reaction score
i'm afraid it might not work.

Everytime you launch samsung pay app, it will pre-generate a certain number of tokens for use in situation when there is no data reception. However, the tokens are limited and its not advisable to set up samsung pay on a device without a sim card or data access.

that means our old discussion on whether it needs internet is right... apple/samsung/android pay can only use for limited time when phone is offline. that means when u have no data roaming overseas, it may fail because no token generated.

MIVEC525

High Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
After using Samsung Pay...got $5 voucher inside Paylah....how to use...very blurr...

gunners007

Reaction score
Anyone got problem adding citibank dividend card lately? I keep having the error message of not able to connect to the server.

ClarkKent

Reaction score
Terms & Conditions
Promotion valid from 14-Sep
• The S$5 PayLah! Cash Credit will be credited to the Qualified Cardmember's Wallet Account via the PayLah! mobile number listed in DBS' records by 31 December 2016, provided the Wallet Account is not closed, frozen or suspended at the point of crediting.
• If you are an existing PayLah! user: DBS will credit the S$5 to your registered PayLah! mobile number listed in DBS' records. You will receive a push notification sent via DBS PayLah! app informing you of the successful cash credit. Note that user needs to enable PayLah! Push Notification function on their mobile device settings in order to receive any PayLah! Push Notifications.
• If you are not an existing PayLah! user: DBS will credit the S$5 to your primary mobile number listed in DBS' records. You will receive an SMS from DBS informing you of the successful cash credit. You will have 14 calendar days to download the DBS PayLah! app from Google Play Store or iTunes App Store and register to receive the PayLah! Cash Credit.
• Cardmembers will receive a push notification sent via DBS PayLah! Application to their mobile device informing them that the PayLah! Cash Credit was credited successfully.
• Note that Cardmember needs to enable PayLah! Push Notification function on their mobile device settings in order to receive any PayLah! Push Notifications.
• Qualified Cardmembers without a registered Wallet Account, the PayLah! Cash Credit will be credited to them via their primary mobile number listed in DBS' records. An SMS from DBS will be sent to the Primary Mobile Number to inform the Qualified Cardmember of the successful crediting of the PayLah! Cash Credit.
• Qualified Cardmembers will have 14 calendar days to download the DBS PayLah! App from Apple App Store or Google Play Store and register for their own Wallet Account to receive the PayLah! Cash Credit.
• Failure to do so within 14 calendar days will result in a forfeiture of the PayLah! Cash Credit.
• The PayLah! Cash Credit is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and non-assignable.
• Terms and conditions may be amended or withdrawn without prior notice, at the sole discretion of DBS.

Sent from Note7 using GAGT

nuscape

Reaction score
What does it mean by qualified card member? I'm not a DBS account holder but already successfully registered PayLah and manage to top up credit from my bank account.
But where is the $5 from DBS?

renfred89

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
How do you get Android Pay to work on S7?

Tried a few times at different outlets on their Paywave Contactless scanner but can't get it to work... Popular, Paris Baguette...

you need to download the android pay app and set up first.

set up android pay as the PRIMARY payment engine, then allow an open app to override the primary payment engine if you have UOB mighty or samsung pay app.

android pay engine works by simply touching the reader with the phone and the payment app will launch.

Zip-Zilla

Master Member
Reaction score
you need to download the android pay app and set up first.

set up android pay as the PRIMARY payment engine, then allow an open app to override the primary payment engine if you have UOB mighty or samsung pay app.

android pay engine works by simply touching the reader with the phone and the payment app will launch.

Damn, it has to be the primary payment one?

Can't I set default to Samsung Pay then Tap and pay: use open app?

renfred89

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Android pay don't get activated when you open the app. So it has to be the primary payment engine.

Whereas for Samsung pay, it only activates when you open the app or use simple pay.

That was when I tried when android pay launched. Now whether they got update the apk or not I don't know.

Damn, it has to be the primary payment one?

Can't I set default to Samsung Pay then Tap and pay: use open app?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.