Path of Exile thread, the revival - Part 2

Senzubeans

Reaction score
Halo any guild here? I'm kinda new, currently at lvl 48, IGN : BestOneEver Would be good if i could get an add :)

DLMTE.

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
wtf 330am got bored go standard saw my rotc go 6s in less than 100jews 6L approx 100fusings.... why no such luck on essence :(

Vulpix

Reaction score
@Vul
any recommended build for RF? seeing your RF liked quite fun (relax?)

The thing is what is your objective? Do you just want to run RF and want to see it do damage? Or do you just want to run RF for the sake of the MORE damage, and don't care if it does damage? My build base is Incinerate, and I also took a lot of fire nodes to buff my RF damage to a state where I can actually kill white mobs even in T10 maps by walking through them.

There will be the usual problems with RF itself, like -max resist cannot run, -vuln cannot, but Incinerate itself able to still clear maps properly.

So the question again, are you looking for a RF build that uses RF just for the more spell damage, or you looking for the type where RF can do sufficient damage to melt white packs?

My build is a custom made one so there's no guide, but I thinking of making a guide. By the way the build is not very cheap to make, got 3 REQUIRED uniques to make it work properly.

TrueBeliever_jh

Honorary Member
Reaction score
The thing is what is your objective? Do you just want to run RF and want to see it do damage? Or do you just want to run RF for the sake of the MORE damage, and don't care if it does damage? My build base is Incinerate, and I also took a lot of fire nodes to buff my RF damage to a state where I can actually kill white mobs even in T10 maps by walking through them.

There will be the usual problems with RF itself, like -max resist cannot run, -vuln cannot, but Incinerate itself able to still clear maps properly.

So the question again, are you looking for a RF build that uses RF just for the more spell damage, or you looking for the type where RF can do sufficient damage to melt white packs?

My build is a custom made one so there's no guide, but I thinking of making a guide. By the way the build is not very cheap to make, got 3 REQUIRED uniques to make it work properly.
i jus wanna buy the MTX :s34:

which unique is needed?
1) Rise of Phoenix should be cheap
2) the unique mace?

8% from rise + 4% from purity of fire + 8% from passive = 20%
75% + 20% = 95%
what else do i need to push the resist%?

i still havent decide if i wanna get a secondary skill or not. i am going for Kaom's heart. 1.5ex i last checked. so i dun have a lot of sockets left.

Vulpix

Reaction score
i jus wanna buy the MTX :s34:

which unique is needed?
1) Rise of Phoenix should be cheap
2) the unique mace?

8% from rise + 4% from purity of fire + 8% from passive = 20%
75% + 20% = 95%
what else do i need to push the resist%?

i still havent decide if i wanna get a secondary skill or not. i am going for Kaom's heart. 1.5ex i last checked. so i dun have a lot of sockets left.

Required unique for my version: Essence Worm, Doryani's Catalyst, Rise of the Phoenix.

There's a few ways to build this. One is go Blood Magic, then buy the Essence Worm ring to run Purity of Fire. It is probably one of the most efficient way as you no need worry about -mana rings, and only sacrifice 1 ring slot, which is what I'm doing now. Plus no need to level until PoF hit 20 for 4%, level 18 is level 20 with the ring.

Think you calculate wrongly liao. 8% from RotP, 4% purity, 1% from tree. Total 88%. I really don't like those pure RF build because so many map mods you cannot do. If I got a fire spell like Incinerate at least still can clear maps.

TrueBeliever_jh

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Required unique for my version: Essence Worm, Doryani's Catalyst, Rise of the Phoenix.

There's a few ways to build this. One is go Blood Magic, then buy the Essence Worm ring to run Purity of Fire. It is probably one of the most efficient way as you no need worry about -mana rings, and only sacrifice 1 ring slot, which is what I'm doing now. Plus no need to level until PoF hit 20 for 4%, level 18 is level 20 with the ring.

Think you calculate wrongly liao. 8% from RotP, 4% purity, 1% from tree. Total 88%. I really don't like those pure RF build because so many map mods you cannot do. If I got a fire spell like Incinerate at least still can clear maps.
you are right. only 1% from passive :s13:

wah need Essence Worm? sian liaoz.

tonight i go dream a bit and see how. :s13:

TrueBeliever_jh

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Clear speed also a bit slow compared to Spark or the current meta builds.
slow meh? i thought the mobs will jus melt away?

i was doing high gardens yesterday. i cant even get any EQ on the boss. need Khroness to come in to help me to take out the boss :sad:

i wasnt even planning to do high gardens. found my first shipyard. rolled ez mods. vaal. gave me high gardens :(

tats why i was wondering if RF would be more chill, jus run around. guess not.

Vulpix

Reaction score
slow meh? i thought the mobs will jus melt away?

i was doing high gardens yesterday. i cant even get any EQ on the boss. need Khroness to come in to help me to take out the boss :sad:

i wasnt even planning to do high gardens. found my first shipyard. rolled ez mods. vaal. gave me high gardens :(

tats why i was wondering if RF would be more chill, jus run around. guess not.

High Gardens boss give you problem? Is he hard? Never do before leh.

TrueBeliever_jh

Honorary Member
Reaction score
High Gardens boss give you problem? Is he hard? Never do before leh.
that dude from Fellshrine. Soulmorn.

on steroids. I got 1-shot by his close combat. then got this beam from heaven (machiam fist of heaven). and he even got life regen.

DLMTE.

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
lioneye's watch build of the week kotf :O siao riao... haben buy my rotc... the prices TT

RandomPancake

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
lioneye's watch build of the week kotf :O siao riao... haben buy my rotc... the prices TT

The price already rose before appearing in lioneye watch. Anyway I don't like both official and lioneye watch botw. No worm blaster? Blasphemy!

TrueBeliever_jh

Honorary Member
Reaction score
actually i jus checked the prices of the 3 unique:

Essence Worm: 1 to 10c
Doryani's Catalyst: 100% @1ex
Rise of the Phoenix: 1c

okay lar. not that ex what :crazy:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.