Bragi Dash

yotsuga

Reaction score
Mind sharing more about the cut foam tips? What do you do exactly?
Basically i get a pair of foam tips. Like comply ear tips expect i am budget. I got the normal foam tips that has 3mm diameter about $3.50 per pair. I then cut them into 3 segements before placing them in between the ear tips. Dash>cut foam tips>XS ear tips they provide.Only problem was that it break after 3-4 months of use. I can't post link but you can search in youtube under the title "The MOST COMPLETE product review of Bragi Dash!!", under the 12mins mark.

Yeah, sure thing. Some news report it might be shipped earlier in November so I hope these will be in my hands soon.
Awesome! Hope this time they ship it without any delay. Cross fingers:s13:

angcsbenny

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Basically i get a pair of foam tips. Like comply ear tips expect i am budget. I got the normal foam tips that has 3mm diameter about $3.50 per pair. I then cut them into 3 segements before placing them in between the ear tips. Dash>cut foam tips>XS ear tips they provide.Only problem was that it break after 3-4 months of use. I can't post link but you can search in youtube under the title "The MOST COMPLETE product review of Bragi Dash!!", under the 12mins mark.

Awesome! Hope this time they ship it without any delay. Cross fingers:s13:

nice.. do u mind sharing where u get the normal foam tips from? places like jaben or stereo?

yotsuga

Reaction score
nice.. do u mind sharing where u get the normal foam tips from? places like jaben or stereo?
Actually no. I brought them from carousell. Those places you mention sure jack up the price. Comply foam tips is consider one of the best ear foam tips and a set with 3 pairs cost around SGD20-30. If i'm gonna cut the ear tips hell no i'm gonna pay that kinda of amount to cut them up.

There is only one problem though. Due to the cheaper price, color coordination might not match for those who have white dash. I am using a white dash hence the ear tips they provided is semi transparent which suits the white dash. The cheap ones i got only comes in black so it now has like a black ear tips cushion on the dash. I wanted a gray foam tips but its too expensive just to suit my taste bud.

MeRfMeRf

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i guess this folder will be our unofficial Bragi discussion thread. i've been enjoying mine since May this year and lovin every moment of it. talk about freedom of wireless earphones!

Anway so far i've seen a handful of guys using the black ones but none with the white ones yet. Bragi has updated their e-store so they can sell you individual products such as charging case only or left or right earpiece replacement including the eartips for all sizes or specific ones.

the issues i have faced is very similar to most of the folks who have already shared, i was using iphone 6plus and now on 7plus and still have rather good continuous music. disruption to music usually happens when there are very strong interference such as ERP gantries haha.

i'm on S size eartips, you will need to wear a swimming cap to hold the dash into place when swimming.

yotsuga

Reaction score
i guess this folder will be our unofficial Bragi discussion thread. i've been enjoying mine since May this year and lovin every moment of it. talk about freedom of wireless earphones!

Anway so far i've seen a handful of guys using the black ones but none with the white ones yet. Bragi has updated their e-store so they can sell you individual products such as charging case only or left or right earpiece replacement including the eartips for all sizes or specific ones.

the issues i have faced is very similar to most of the folks who have already shared, i was using iphone 6plus and now on 7plus and still have rather good continuous music. disruption to music usually happens when there are very strong interference such as ERP gantries haha.

i'm on S size eartips, you will need to wear a swimming cap to hold the dash into place when swimming.
Glad to see another user here. The wire free really helps a lot when squeezing into the train, say goodbye to wires getting caught in bag zippers and tangle wires. So far i hadn't seen anyone using the dash including the black ones. I guess its a matter of time that more people will be using wireless ear buds, after all samsung has its iconX and i have seen a few people using it already. I don't have the habit of wearing cap for swimming so i guess i will be using the leash included for safety.

Talking about the eartips sizes. I realize the different sizes of sleeves is just different measurement of the ears shape and not the ear canal.

jaccc0123

Reaction score
The item reach your comgateway address already?

What date did you order? So long havent shipped? U order from bragi official website?

I preordeed the Headphone and sent it to my comgateway address. Item hasn't shipped yet so not sure how it will turn out.

yotsuga

Reaction score
I haven't try vpost before but i heard people are quite happy with it. My friends all use either comsgateway or vpost. Heard from my friend that vpost is cheaper by a bit but can't remember why i didn't go for it.

The headphone might take some time. Now its in the phase of preorder, they stated, shipping should be around November. So if lucky, mid of November.

jaccc0123

Reaction score
How much was your shippings charges to SG for hopshopgo?

i used hopshopgo which is essentially comgateway. They help me repacked the packaging for free.

We are writing to inform you that your package, XXXXXXXXX from USMERCHANT , has arrived with items containing lithium battery(ies) that required repackaging to meet International Air Transport Association (IATA) regulations.

Our ORM-D Team (i.e. team that regulates Prohibited items for shipment) notes that this package contains the following item(s):
• PI 967 II battery. QTY1 Arrived in bag, repacked into box(s) and redimmed. Repacked battery(s) into package(s)

We are committed to delivering your order as quickly as possible, but we also strive to do so responsibly, and in compliance with International Air Transport Association (IATA) regulations. Orders containing lithium batteries must be shipped in rigid packaging (polybag or envelope-type packaging is not allowed). Finally, depending on the battery type, a shipment should only contain a specified amount (i.e. 2 batteries or 8 cells depending on watt-hour rating) and may need to be shipped individually. This is because IATA considers these to be dangerous goods which may cause danger, damage or delay to international shipping. For more information, please click here.

Our team has gone ahead and repacked the item in rigid packaging, in conformance with IATA regulations. While the repack fee has been absorbed this time, repackaging fees for batteries will be applicable and payable at international shipping checkout moving forward.

yotsuga

Reaction score
i read that bragi dash the ceramic body cracks easily. is it true?
Well mine had a hairline crack, don't even know what i do to cause it. If i have drop it before then its at a height that is very low. Or maybe when i place my dash in the charger, i place them in too hard and rough. Or might be even i place both the ear buds in my pocket...

angcsbenny

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wah. Lucky. Lol. Mine is $299usd. Delivery ard 40+ usd. Why u got code? Promo code for the day only?

it was given to backers of their kickstarters and people that used it shared it on reddit. if i had not got one of those voucher, i probably would not have bought it. i still deliberated a long time after i got it. :o

merepekking

Reaction score
Anyone know where to get extra sleeves or alternate sleeves for the Dash? I bought a used pair that was missing sleeves and need to find the right fit. Thanks!

yotsuga

Reaction score
Anyone know where to get extra sleeves or alternate sleeves for the Dash? I bought a used pair that was missing sleeves and need to find the right fit. Thanks!

Best way is still from the Bragi site itself. If not you can always look for carousell? What size is the sleeves you looking for? maybe i can sell you mine, cheap cheap i promise

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.