Buffetlicious! The All You Can Eat Buffet thread - Part 6

missymousiee

Reaction score
Triple three 50 % off 2nd diner 19-30 Oct for their hokkaido harvests buffet. Anyone tried before?

triple three is nice! the spread not too bad as well. i would say its a nice environment. had a good time spent there with my girls!:s13:

wawapika

Reaction score
I tried the Momiji before, personally I feel is not bad but a the price is slightly high.

.momiji.com.sg/

kevinchiak

Reaction score
Can try Sankai Japanese Restaurant. You can get the voucher from Qoo10 which normally cost $29 nett. Occasionally they will have special discount and you can get it at lower price. The place is quite small but definitely can sit 12 people though you will have to make reservation early.

Looks Good !

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Can try Sankai Japanese Restaurant. You can get the voucher from Qoo10 which normally cost $29 nett. Occasionally they will have special discount and you can get it at lower price. The place is quite small but definitely can sit 12 people though you will have to make reservation early.

lets jiak some other day:(

Last edited by a moderator:

princewenle

Reaction score
They charge 22++ for child damn hard to swallow! Is there any buffet that don't charge for child below 6yrs old?

I believe most of them is under 3 yrs old. More than that need to pay, maybe can bargain abit, depends on the shop manager.

Toons

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
1 slot open for indonesian buffet @ Kintamani, Furama Riverfront. Anyone interested to join us?

Indon Buffet Dinner @ Kintamani Furama Riverfront

Date. Sat 29 Oct (Deepavali)
Time. 6pm
Price. $32.40 nett

Note that the spread is predominantly indon malay food. Dun have cheeses, bread, sashimi etc. Seafood on ice only prawns. They have chilli crab (yummy sauce, so so crabs) n lamb leg carving (some parts yummy).

----------------------------------------------------------------

Dinner Buffet @ Landmark, Village Hotel Bugis

Date. Sun 30 Oct
Time. 6.30pm
Price. $32.90 nett via groupon voucher

Menu in the voucher link :-
https://www.groupon.sg/deals/dealbank_en_sg/the-landmark-8/102166608

Last edited:

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
beside lamb what other meats do they have ?

beef ? chicken ? fish ?

1 slot open for indonesian buffet @ Kintamani, Furama Riverfront. Anyone interested to join us?

Date. Sat 29 Oct (Deepavali)
Time. 6pm
Price. $32.40 nett

Note that the spread is predominantly indon malay food. Dun have cheeses, bread, sashimi etc. Seafood on ice only prawns. They have chilli crab (yummy sauce, so so crabs) n lamb leg carving (some parts yummy).

Toons

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
beside lamb what other meats do they have ?

beef ? chicken ? fish ?

They have other meat dishes, like fish n chicken, but they are mostly cooked dishes, eg, curry.

Can't remember if they have beef rendang or not, but even if have, also so so nia cos if lousy or good i will have impression.

rainbow99

Master Member
Reaction score
hi bros, am thinking of bringing family for Sunday brunch. Is lime or triple 3 a better recommendation? thanks.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.