SAF IPPT, IPT & RT Questions...

iCuteCube

Master Member
Reaction score
Vomit blood, few months yet the eMART website cannot complete the order...
Majority of my friends faces similar issue, like unable to add to cart, but credit show got 100++..

Anyone facing same issue? I have not found someone that successfully purchase from eMart online for the past few months from my unit..

onepiecepop

Reaction score
it's your responsibility to ensure that they are the "test sessions". if really due to other commitments which you cannot schedule the correct session, you will need to highlight to your unit for the necessary considerations.

what i mean is can i not go for the "test sessions" but op for normal RT session instead by booking on dates when they do not conduct ippt

Calander

Reaction score
what i mean is can i not go for the "test sessions" but op for normal RT session instead by booking on dates when they do not conduct ippt

"it is your responsibility to ensure"

means u have to book as a test session. Normal RT is a no.

YYS1995

Reaction score

Jaylxn

Reaction score
hi, i didnt took my ippt last year. now going clear my RT. Just wondering if i pass on my 8th attempt will it clear my RT and my current IPPT(i havent take) together? If i pass my RT will i get incentive for it?Thank you!!

Calander

Reaction score
Guys wanna ask.

If i take my ippt in ICT and i failed. Does that count as first attempt in my "1st" IPT-IPPT session? Or do i have to book ippt for my "first sesssion" again after i outpro?

Thanks!

only booking of the first IPT is IPT-IPPT

Calander

Reaction score
hi, i didnt took my ippt last year. now going clear my RT. Just wondering if i pass on my 8th attempt will it clear my RT and my current IPPT(i havent take) together? If i pass my RT will i get incentive for it?Thank you!!

passing of IPPT on your 8th RT session allows u to clear your window. Incentives will still be given according to the award grading, on top of your RT service pay.

xterious

Master Member
Reaction score
anybody knows if my window period is until 30 oct 2016, i pass by ippt on nov first week can anot ah? forgot to book but now wanna book most slots full. late by a few days of the window period can anot? :s13:

Calander

Reaction score
anybody knows if my window period is until 30 oct 2016, i pass by ippt on nov first week can anot ah? forgot to book but now wanna book most slots full. late by a few days of the window period can anot? :s13:

no. mindef emphasiss on the black n white that it is clearly stated on when your window ends.

however, u may contact NS hotline/ unit to seek for considerations in order not be be called up by your JDO.

gammie

Reaction score
tiagong from some laojiao once u clear ur current window, the charge count will be reset to 0, legit bo?

[V]edor

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I would like to ask, when I book my RT, my 8th session should be a RT-IPPT. However, on the system, it shows me RT.

I tried to book the 8th session as a Sun (no test), just to check if anything goes wrong, and it shows me my 8th session should be a test date.

But when I tried to rebook my 8th session on a test day (weekday), it still shows me as RT.

Why is that so?

Calander

Reaction score
I would like to ask, when I book my RT, my 8th session should be a RT-IPPT. However, on the system, it shows me RT.

I tried to book the 8th session as a Sun (no test), just to check if anything goes wrong, and it shows me my 8th session should be a test date.

But when I tried to rebook my 8th session on a test day (weekday), it still shows me as RT.

Why is that so?

Yes initially it will show as "RT" as it takes awhile for the system to be updated automatically probably on the next working day. Only from there, it will be reflected as RT-IPPT. But you must ensure that session is a test session.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.