Singaporeans are the most interested in passive income compared to other countries

wahkao3

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Singaporeans are the most interested in passive income compared to other countries

source here as per google:
sXRy64P.png

4AVn3iu.png

Note to mod: Srry wrong section. Pls move this to moneymind section.

Last edited:

Perisher

Greater Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score

source here as per google:
sXRy64P.png

4AVn3iu.png

Note to mod: Srry wrong section. Pls move this to moneymind section.

Got links?
I google passive income interest but didn't see any stats like yours leh.

wahkao3

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
source as per google lah
how many people googled "passive income" and their geographical

homer123

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

sAVaGEmP5

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I am not at all surprised that Sporean are highly interested in passive income.. One of the most popular blog with more than 12 million pageview by AK71 aka ASSI claimed he has collected more than 1 million dollar in passive income in less 10 years.. more than the average income typical Sporean can make from their salary!

http://singaporeanstocksinvestor.blogspot.com/2016/09/how-to-make-million-dollars-by.html

I hope u are not here advertising or spamming blog post ?
Such a lousy written article that taught me nothing new, u dare to post here. Let me see the Lambo, richard mille or the MBS penthouse then consider real pls.

Last edited:

havetheveryfun

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Got links?
I google passive income interest but didn't see any stats like yours leh.

don't even know his 100 in Singapore refers to what ? 100% ? 100 people? 100 wahkaos?

if 100 people.. think not possible lah. definitely a lot more than 100.

MikeDirnt78

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
don't even know his 100 in Singapore refers to what ? 100% ? 100 people? 100 wahkaos?

if 100 people.. think not possible lah. definitely a lot more than 100.

Exactly! :s13:

That is the first thing that came to my mind when I saw the table.

It is definitely not 100 wahkao or people. It must be some normalized number which google doesn't seem to explain.

Try search for "capital gain" then.

Singapore = 32
USA = 25

w1rbelw1nd

Master Member
Reaction score
Typical wahkao thread... Try to use stats/figures but never put units correctly.... Expected more from an engineer...

It is definitely not 100 wahkao or people. It must be some normalized number which google doesn't seem to explain.

Singapore = 32
USA = 25

havetheveryfun

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Singapore = 32
USA = 25

they do explain but not quite sure what it means.

See in which location your term was most popular during the specified time frame. Values are calculated on a scale from 0 to 100, where 100 is the location with the most popularity as a fraction of total searches in that location, a value of 50 indicates a location which is half as popular and a value of 0 indicates a location where the term was less than 1% as popular as the peak.

Note: A higher value means a higher proportion of all queries, not a higher absolute query count. So a tiny country where 80% of the queries are for "bananas" will get twice the score of a very large country where only 40% of the queries are for "bananas".

athulican

Reaction score
I am not at all surprised that Sporean are highly interested in passive income.. One of the most popular blog with more than 12 million pageview by AK71 aka ASSI claimed he has collected more than 1 million dollar in passive income in less 10 years.. more than the average income typical Sporean can make from their salary!

http://singaporeanstocksinvestor.blogspot.com/2016/09/how-to-make-million-dollars-by.html

I had put ASSI in my blog list for a while, but after some time, I realized he keeps on 'chut pattern' like putting links to his other blog (getting more hits to his blog posts), writing largely about the same things, and never saying anything new. So I've removed his blog from my blog list. In fact, I've forgotten there is such a blog until I read your post!

havetheveryfun

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I had put ASSI in my blog list for a while, but after some time, I realized he keeps on 'chut pattern' like putting links to his other blog (getting more hits to his blog posts), writing largely about the same things, and never saying anything new. So I've removed his blog from my blog list. In fact, I've forgotten there is such a blog until I read your post!

to be honest there is nothing much for him to blog about anymore. it is very straightforward , earn more, spend less, learn more skills to increase your income, prepare warchest for crash, learn TA + FA, buy more when people are fearful if you are confident the fundamentals are still good, etc...

as for stock pickings.. you should understand why he stopped doing those as much as before from what happened to some people in this forum too.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.