Uber Exec and Grab Preimum drivers lip lai

Adt007

Reaction score
Any exec / prem drivers here ??

I very lonely in the other thread....... :p

Botakkid

Reaction score
tinking if i should ditch uberx and move to uberExec leh..saw this audi A4 on rent for $699 a week but dunno profitability how on the other side:s22:

Adt007

Reaction score
Much more profitable than x

And more satki

Also you won't have those rubbish cheapskate riders. Mostly are those executive amdk, sometime can beo amdl, and 千金小姐. And mostly around CBD, Bukit Timah , sentosa and orchard area. Very seldom go to ulu ulu far far places

Adt007

Reaction score
Don't see rent cheap , greedy go take. There must be a reason why it's cheap. Normal rental is $115-$130. Anything out of this range is got problem one

Adt007

Reaction score
How true / accurate is this for uber exec ??

When entering airport area, the app will auto put you in a "queue" instead of nearest driver. Means if you are the third exec in the airport, you will get the 3rd call , doesn't matter if it's from T1 or T2 or T3 ?

jury_pack

Master Member
Reaction score
How true / accurate is this for uber exec ??

When entering airport area, the app will auto put you in a "queue" instead of nearest driver. Means if you are the third exec in the airport, you will get the 3rd call , doesn't matter if it's from T1 or T2 or T3 ?

yes, uber app works like this.

Adt007

Reaction score
Just helping my rental co.

I been with this rental co for 4 months. So far everything from admin to repair to money matters all very swee seed do for you. No ah beng tactics like those you see on YouTube. So I can safely recommend this company for anyone who wish to join uber exec and grab Preimum

Now they have two 5yrs old black color E200 to rent out at $125 daily with deposit $2500 and min 3 months contract. Interested pls pm me.

nakshire

Reaction score
just want to find out whats the list of cars that are eligible for exec/premium?

What are the conditions to satisfy? If the model of the car is not in the list, can we propose? I see that they only recognize big brands...

Adt007

Reaction score
Hope this helps

mB17TBy.jpg

srGU9de.jpg

I8KiQGv.jpg

Adt007

Reaction score
Hi Adt, my car is not in the list. it is a peugeot 508 year 2012. I definitely think it is suitable for exec. just wondering how to go about it.

You may think is suitable but not those atas ang mo and those high management ppl. I don't think Peugeot can classified in the same class as Merc , BMW, Audi , Porsche ?

XiaoGeGe

Reaction score
mine is W205 AMG line, bought at 200+ K last year, almost the same price as E200 or 520i, but yet cannot go on Uber Exec, suck thumb now do GH only.....sianzzzz

Adt007

Reaction score
mine is W205 AMG line, bought at 200+ K last year, almost the same price as E200 or 520i, but yet cannot go on Uber Exec, suck thumb now do GH only.....sianzzzz

Key word : Entry-level luxury car

9g7SXT4.jpg

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.