[OFFICIAL] SHARE YOUR HOOTS HERE ! ! ! - Part 2

3SG_NS_Wong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I went shop to try Effect Audio EROS II+ on Andromeda. Wow :s13: So much space. The bass hit so fast.

I'll just stick with my stock cable for now....

i swear off expensive aftermarket cables liao... :s13:

*side note i just saw the pricing for the EROS...ok pricing but think the money can be put towards the Vega :D

kashix

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi experts. Any opinions on the fenders iem? The fxa7? Anyone familiar? Able to give some opinions?

koroshiya8

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The Shanling M1 Vs DP-X1 (in size)

w2boee.jpg

lunarsong

Reaction score
yes connectIT. they have ready stock at their HQ. ordered ytd and collected today.

keytheboogamer

Reaction score
nv buy things from them before, they have this membership thing online

real or gimmick - like for only selected product? how much you got it for can pm me?

Nitrile

Honorary Member
Reaction score
nv buy things from them before, they have this membership thing online

real or gimmick - like for only selected product? how much you got it for can pm me?

connect-it is as reliable as it gets and theyre the official distributor for ALO audio and campfire audio :s22:

Gforce8

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Calling out to those ZS3 users. Which mmcx cable did you guys use for the iem? Looking for something ergonomic and affordable. the memory cable near the ears and the stiff build is making it very uncomfortable.

koroshiya8

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I been using the Andro spinfit tips from day one.. find it fits quite well though sometimes must adjust a bit.

nwong118

Reaction score
Sorry. My bad. It's 2-pin. Got mixed up with my Westone IEM. :s22:
Actually, the ZS3 memory cable is not to be forced over your ears (especially if you are wearing specs). I've tried it and I find it more comfortable having it float about 2cm above my ears instead of pulling it down just to fit the shape of my ears. I found no discomfort letting it float over my ears. Just my personal opinion.

Sent from iPhone 11 using GAGT

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.