Going for a holiday? Singtel ReadyRoam is the affordable way to stay connected.

Singtel

Featured Sponsor
Reaction score
cuVCb9m.jpg

**Updated on 9 March 2018

We have expanded our ReadyRoam plans to include more countries:

• ReadyRoam 1GB 30 Days $20 18 Destinations

Myanmar and Vietnam are the two new countries.

• ReadyRoam 1GB 30 Days $35 56 Destinations

Austria, Bangladesh, Belgium, Croatia, Czech Republic, Egypt, Fiji, Ghana, Greece, Hungary, Israel, Kenya, Mexico, Mongolia, Myanmar, Nigeria, Pakistan, Poland, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Sri Lanka, Turkey, UAE and Vietnam are the 25 new countries.

**Updated on 26 May 2017

Three new changes to ReadyRoam

1. We are adding five more countries to the list – Malaysia, Australia, Cambodia, Brunei and Laos.

2. We are offering data stacking across the different ReadyRoam plans. For example, you can stack 1GB at $12/20/35 to the respective ReadyRoam plans within a 30-day period. There is no limit to the amount of data you can stack within the 30-day period.

3. We have a new ReadyRoam plan at $12 which covers 9 countries (Australia, Brunei, Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, New Zealand, Philippines and Thailand)

yXLQ3Jv.jpg

**Updated on 17 November 2016

ReadyRoam Europe, USA & Canada - 1GB for 30 days at just $35

Travelling further? ReadyRoam now covers multiple destinations across Europe, USA and Canada. Surf with the same 1GB of data if you're travelling to any of the 26 ReadyRoam destinations including the 11 Asian destinations, within 30 days.

1. Canada
2. Denmark
3. France
4. Finland
5. Germany
6. Ireland
7. Italy
8. Netherlands
9. Norway
10. Portugal
11. Spain
12. Sweden
13. Switzerland
14. UK
15. USA

**Originally posted on 10 October 2016

Singtel ReadyRoam deal is the latest addition to the DataRoam family, providing connectivity to the customers with 1GB of overseas data, at only $20, across 30 days of usage.

ReadyRoam can be used across any of these 11 destinations:
1. China
2. Hong Kong
3. India
4. Indonesia
5. Japan
6. Macau
7. New Zealand
8. Philippines
9. South Korea
10. Taiwan
11. Thailand

ReadyRoam can be signed up via the following methods:

While in Singapore:
(1) Sign up via My Singtel app > Roaming > Roaming Plans > ReadyRoam – 1GB for 30 days
(2) Dial *7626 and select 9

While overseas:
(1) Dial *100# and select 1
(2) SMS *7626 to 3333 and select 9 (Note: Roaming SMS charges apply)

And if you are a heavy data user, you can also opt for our DataRoam Saver Daily plans with unlimited usage from $19/day. With our wide coverage of more than 100 destinations, you can definitely travel with peace of mind.

Activation of the plan is very simple, via one of the following methods.

While in Singapore:
(1) Sign up via My Singtel app > Roaming > Roaming Plans > DataRoam Saver (Daily)
(2) Dial *7626 and reply 2.

While overseas:
(1) Dial *100# and select 1
(2) SMS *7626 to 3333 and reply 2 (Note: Roaming SMS charges apply)

For a seamless roaming experience, you can also sign up for EasyData Roam, which automatically activates a DataRoam Saver (Daily) unlimited plan from just $19/day.

Last edited:

Singtel

Featured Sponsor
Reaction score
I see Malaysia isn't listed. so we can't use it in Malaysia (KL)?
Hi Perdedor,

We have a more affordable plan for Malaysia!

You can either sign up for the DataRoam Saver Malaysia Monthly 200MB at only $5, or DataRoam Saver Malaysia Monthly 1GB at only $10.

DataRoam Saver Malaysia Monthly can be signed up via the following methods:*

While in Singapore:*
(1) Sign up via My Singtel app > Roaming > Roaming Plans > DataRoam Saver (Monthly)
(2) Dial *7626 and select*1

While overseas:*
(1) Dial *100#*
(2) SMS *7626 to 3333 and select*1*(Note: Roaming SMS charges apply)

For more information, kindly check out the link below:
https://www.singtel.com/personal/ph...velling-overseas/dataroam-saver-malaysia.html

skarfy

Reaction score
Does it mean if we're overseas for few months, must still pay full subscription price and the readyroam as well?

Z_Dash

Master Member
Reaction score
M1 Data Passport still surpasses what Singtel have on dish currently.

Plus the overseas telco list is so limited compared to what Data Passport offers.

Singtel

Featured Sponsor
Reaction score
Hi Singtel this is a promo deal or willl it be a fixed plan ?

And I just pay $20 for 1gb 1mth ? No neeed to pay for any register fee like $10?

And when I travel I willl just enables data roam and it willl auto networ lock when I arrived at my destination ?

I'm using iphone thx

Hi Kenchi

Our ReadyRoam deal is a promo deal valid until 30 Dec 2016. There's no activation fee if you sign up via My Singtel App. Just choose the start date while signing up and you'll be auto network lock to our partner telco when you arrive your destination. Visit our website for more info: singtel.com/dataroaming

kenchi

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thanks singtel it's good to have singtel spokesman in hwz we move toward digital then voice call

Hi Kenchi

Our ReadyRoam deal is a promo deal valid until 30 Dec 2016. There's no activation fee if you sign up via My Singtel App. Just choose the start date while signing up and you'll be auto network lock to our partner telco when you arrive your destination. Visit our website for more info: singtel.com/dataroaming

cwater

Reaction score
Hi Kenchi

What is this promotion?

Singtel

Featured Sponsor
Reaction score
What is this promotion?

Hi cwater

The Singtel ReadyRoam deal is the latest addition to the DataRoam family, providing connectivity to the customers with 1GB of overseas data, at only $20, across 30 days of usage. ReadyRoam can be used across 11 popular destinations. Visit our website for more info: singtel.com/dataroaming.

Singtel

Featured Sponsor
Reaction score
Hi all,

We've updated our first post with the latest information

Do check it out!

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.