FIFAMOBILE

kaixax555

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Sanchez IF is best bang for buck! but vardy also good for the price.

80 ST vardy like expensive :s22:

Right now I planning to buy Remy to replace Embolo (dunno whether to keep Lucas Perez and 80 ST Morata), replace Lamela with Mahrez (since he is pretty affordable) :s22:

Rainbow1112

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Which in game event is worth to do?
currently i'm only doing in form players.. the Halloween event quite hard to get all the cards to unlock players..

ltchew

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I just read that there this method sniping EA bot players.. anyone using this method to gain fast cash?

Which player is easy to flip?

your best bet are those new flashback players(2mil~5mil profit)...next will be every week master inform(400-700k profit)...but u have to camp in the market whole day for first one..and be really really quick for the second...

kaixax555

Honorary Member
Reaction score
I don't flip anymore, now I slowly sell off my old players for better ones

As far as I am concerned, IF Dybala is sick AF :s13:

kaixax555

Honorary Member
Reaction score
rainbow I saw you on reddit :crazy:

damn tmr's Master IF is crazy :eek::sad:

though with that said, Dybala scores for me a lot so I guess it's ok :(

Rainbow1112

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
rainbow I saw you on reddit :crazy:

damn tmr's Master IF is crazy :eek::sad:

though with that said, Dybala scores for me a lot so I guess it's ok :(

:eek:

was thinking of posting here but not much response.. so created a account there just to post question lol

now i bankrupted.. bought too many in-form player + scream players for hazard(in-form) and fellaini(halloween)

and i still got 25 gk (71-73) that bought to flip that i cant sell because market crash overnight..

Last edited:

kaixax555

Honorary Member
Reaction score
:eek:

was thinking of posting here but not much response.. so created a account there just to post question lol

now i bankrupted.. bought too many in-form player + scream players for hazard(in-form) and fellaini(halloween)

and i still got 25 gk (71-73) that bought to flip that i cant sell because market crash overnight..

i also bankrupt liao, now probably gonna save for coutinho and de bruyne (and maybe one 80 rated CDM) to complete all elite and then start focusing on game changers :s22:

For keeper wait a few days price will rise again

and as for in forms... I have Dybala now and I need to wait for a few weeks to get sufficient cards to trade :s22:

AWholeNewWorld

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just downloaded ytd. Other than hit inform do daily life events, this game still can do what? Coin used for what? I used all to buy the pro pack. Bronze players just forced sell?
Some of the live events is tough...

Rainbow1112

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just downloaded ytd. Other than hit inform do daily life events, this game still can do what? Coin used for what? I used all to buy the pro pack. Bronze players just forced sell?

Bronze player can sell 100-200 bah..
Can also join league and play attack mode.

I yet to join any league thou.. and damn this week in-form.. I wanted that Hazard and even bought several in-form to prepare and now they nid other better in-form players and i'm broke af..

kaixax555

Honorary Member
Reaction score

Bronze and silver player I use to trade trophies, gold players that are lower overall than my current team I sell

Play attack mode first, don't focus too much on packs, slowly buy players to build up your team

You can pick up a 70 rated gold player for as cheap as 1.4k, make use of the search bar if possible

I would pay at max 1.8k for a 70 rated, and 2k for a 71 or 72 rated :s13:

I think within a week or two can start to look at elite players liao, they go for 40k and up :s13:

Bronze player can sell 100-200 bah..
Can also join league and play attack mode.

I yet to join any league thou.. and damn this week in-form.. I wanted that Hazard and even bought several in-form to prepare and now they nid other better in-form players and i'm broke af..

I didn't know they will change but expected ba... this week's elite IF damn good so can get.

I wish I can get IF Coutinho :(

AWholeNewWorld

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
433F9 too slow cos spawn point is near centerline. U go play with 343F9 or 3412TM... guarantee u can score much more goals.

343F9 sometimes also spawn quite far back what. Or I using the wrong type? I always choose from attacking only

hario12

Reaction score
This game cannot purchase Fifa mobile coins from other players right ? Via Player trade :(

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.