IOS/ Android Summoners War: Sky Arena - Part 2

Jarlaxle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
sian... now for me to improve my arena rankings, I need nat 5 mobs (AOE bruisers or what nut)... Sigh..... otherwise will forever struck in C1.

u dont need nat5!
its time to make a tanky ad!

theomars, chloe, chasun and vero enough to reach c2.

Jarlaxle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I need powerful AO.

hmmm that is easier?

dont be too greedy and make aoe team.
many ppl wan to do galleon+bernard+2 aoe dps.
but almost no one has good runes to make them speed sync nicely.

just go for a conservative 1 or 1.5dps setup is good enough n skip teams that u cannot fight.
rather than attempting to clear the list

nijnail

Master Member
Reaction score
How long have you guys been playing this game?

Any thoughts you want to start?

I been playing this game for 1 and a half mth. I started playing because I like the characters and the cute animals and creatures of the game.

At the game information is very overwhelming and one can easily be without a direction if there is no proper guidance. For example, runes, which monster to focus on etc....

I spend money to play. I got 2 starter packs and one intermediate packs and 2 growth packs. Currently Level 50 fuse and awake veromos two days ago, now can clear GB8 on success rate of 80%.

I feel this game is very luck based when getting a Nat 5. I did get a Nat 5 ( wind Valkyrie) 2 weeks ago. There are times I feel some place are a big jump for advancement like able to clear GB6 to GB8.

Game also very grindy when it comes to rune and getting dam essences (feeling when u clear a hall 8 and you get a low 3).

Overall I still love this game a lot and will play for a long time.

What are your thoughts?

Jarlaxle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

I been playing this game for 1 and a half mth. I started playing because I like the characters and the cute animals and creatures of the game.

At the game information is very overwhelming and one can easily be without a direction if there is no proper guidance. For example, runes, which monster to focus on etc....

I spend money to play. I got 2 starter packs and one intermediate packs and 2 growth packs. Currently Level 50 fuse and awake veromos two days ago, now can clear GB8 on success rate of 80%.

I feel this game is very luck based when getting a Nat 5. I did get a Nat 5 ( wind Valkyrie) 2 weeks ago. There are times I feel some place are a big jump for advancement like able to clear GB6 to GB8.

Game also very grindy when it comes to rune and getting dam essences (feeling when u clear a hall 8 and you get a low 3).

What are your thoughts?

after 2 yrs of playing.
i try to play underused mons or unpopular mons.

yang_nastyman

Reaction score

What are your thoughts?

this game is all about the grind, and the best part is you can just let it auto play and do other things.

i feel like this game is very f2p friendly. more than enough crystals for you to refill a few times a week, and once you complete all stages of the game you get even more crystals.

all parts of the game PvE wise can be cleared with farmable units, 2 star and 3 star monsters can carry you far, although key nat4s make the game much easier.

the only part of the game that really matters when it comes to units is definitely PvP. Then again, I have seen people get c3-g1 with double lushen and giant runes, with vero rina chasun theo as AD..

I am by no means an expert player, currently played for 10months and only c2.

I like the slow grind and progress, am not fazed with speed teams or climb super high arena, so I'm still enjoying the game, putting in $0 a month into it.

tckrto

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My thoughts? ******* martial cat again on LD this month. But then rakan and bastet got buff!

animeonegai

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
this game is all about the grind, and the best part is you can just let it auto play and do other things.

i feel like this game is very f2p friendly. more than enough crystals for you to refill a few times a week, and once you complete all stages of the game you get even more crystals.

all parts of the game PvE wise can be cleared with farmable units, 2 star and 3 star monsters can carry you far, although key nat4s make the game much easier.

the only part of the game that really matters when it comes to units is definitely PvP. Then again, I have seen people get c3-g1 with double lushen and giant runes, with vero rina chasun theo as AD..

I am by no means an expert player, currently played for 10months and only c2.

I like the slow grind and progress, am not fazed with speed teams or climb super high arena, so I'm still enjoying the game, putting in $0 a month into it.

10 months C2 liao. :( I 14 15 months still C1. jin moody.

any frankenstein worth to make 6*?

Water, fire and light. dark not so much. best is still fire. water and light next.

cybercom8

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Water, fire and light. dark not so much. best is still fire. water and light next.

thanks, i will probably stick to fire because only enough to skill up one frankenstein

yang_nastyman

Reaction score

i got lucky with AO and AD. In Sept I pulled my 2nd lushen(and 3rd..and awakened), perna and fei, pushed me from f3 to c2~

animeonegai

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i got lucky with AO and AD. In Sept I pulled my 2nd lushen(and 3rd..and awakened), perna and fei, pushed me from f3 to c2~

I got 2nd lushen as well.

haven't 6 star him.

I figure I should change my chloe rune sets to bernard to speed things rather than protection where nowadays everything is so rigged to buff remove.

oh well, will wait for FRR.

Jarlaxle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hehe most of the times, its the runes.

one of my RL friends, his AO was theomars, elena, kahli and a super fast chloe LOL.
he was c2 at that time.
back then, i din even know elena is water high elemental HAHAHA.

i kp him that its a stupid AO.
but i see elena n kahli doing 40k with 2nd spell. theomars just clean up the remaining.
then he said he just skip teams with spd ldr n atb pusher.

animeonegai

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hehe most of the times, its the runes.

one of my RL friends, his AO was theomars, elena, kahli and a super fast chloe LOL.
he was c2 at that time.
back then, i din even know elena is water high elemental HAHAHA.

i kp him that its a stupid AO.
but i see elena n kahli doing 40k with 2nd spell. theomars just clean up the remaining.
then he said he just skip teams with spd ldr n atb pusher.

its easy to get C2 during mid week. Rush hour, not.

animeonegai

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
been trying to get fodders.

need a few more to up either chiling to 6 star for NB10 or Darion R5 or Mav for ToaH..

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.