Anybody getting Apple Nike+

feeler

Reaction score
Cancelled my Apple Sport Watch Gold and pre order the Nike watch instead. Delivery date 7-November.

Kyubi

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
those who have delivery on 28 oct ordered earlier is it? I go in and saw its 3 - 4 weeks time. .

NoLogicLah

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Im flying on 28 oct. hope can get nike plus at airport istudio since same day release

chobo_kel

Reaction score
Think I'll try my luck at Nubox on the 28th Oct, if no stock then will buy from the online Apple Store.

chobo_kel

Reaction score

Happiemx

Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Anyone happen to know if the Nike+ iWatch has the same features in the old GPS Nike+ Sportwatch? In particular, using the existing Nike+ footpod and Nike+ Heart Rate Monitor during runs

tellmewhy

Reaction score
Who likes to take over my order of Green Nike+ 42mm delivery on 28th Oct? Before i cancel..

Hi I would like to take over the order. Can you send me your contact details as Apology as I am unable to pm? Thanks.

vengence_angels

Reaction score
I checked with Apple online chat CSO. If order placed today, probably only get it from 16 Nov.

I am going to try my luck when it goes on sale this week at the retailers.

j.wei1012

Reaction score
anyone nike+ deliver on 28th but still show Processing items and CC is not charged...
only2days left
pls don't delay
cant wait anymore..

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.