Anybody getting Apple Nike+

j.wei1012

Reaction score
yeah, mine also changed to preparing fo shipping but how come yours indicate delivery time one? mine no time indicated other than date :(

it's not delivery time tho, I just randomly refresh the order page around 6 then saw the preparing for shipment....

im going on skip my noon class on fri
so bad HaHa

debadgeda6

Reaction score
Shipped.

Shipped on 27 October, 2016
W508xxxxxx-1

Status Shipment In Transit 27 October, 2016
Est. Delivery 28 October, 2016

vengence_angels

Reaction score
Went last Nubox at causeway point. The salesman said they dunno when the Nike version coming in. So may not be in the shops tomorrow?

technolust

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

technolust

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hope so. I did tell him tmr online orders will be delivered. But he was clueless. Haha
yah, the nike watches were supposed to launch officially on the 28th i tink. Stocks were already in but under embargo other than the demo units at the shops

i already ordered my replacement metal straps. Due to come in tomorrow also frm amazon :)

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.