[PS4 sexperts lip lai] Go for PS4 Pro or PS4 Slim @ 1080p?

ethan89

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Was wondering if the improved GPU of the Pro version would help make the graphics better for 1080p resolution? Not intending to go into 4k though.

Don't intend to play graphics-intensive titles on PS4 since I would prefer to play on PC... So I thought of using it for exclusive titles and JRPGs like Final Fantasy...

Should I just look at the Slim version instead? I supposed price will drop when the Pro comes out right?

Sent from "It is only through labor and painful effort, by grim energy and resolute courage, that we move on to better things."
- Theodore Roosevelt using GAGT

ethan89

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

articated

Emeritus Honorary Member
Reaction score

ethan89

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If go for VR, best to go with PS4 Pro
Think I won't be going for VR until there's further improvements in this technology...

But the hdd can swap out
Maybe can get the 1tb for less than 100 u can save abit :s13:
Oh ya true :s13:

Any trustworthy game shops to recommend? And HDD to recommend?

Sent from "It is only through labor and painful effort, by grim energy and resolute courage, that we move on to better things."

noobiee

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Think I won't be going for VR until there's further improvements in this technology...

Oh ya true :s13:

Any trustworthy game shops to recommend? And HDD to recommend?

1TB slim is $499...

$599 is ps4 pro

i bought ps4 slim because i will not be getting 4k tv anytime soon and i just want to play my fifa ~

anyway in order to play online you need to subscript to psn+ which si abour $44 a year?

ethan89

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
1TB slim is $499...

$599 is ps4 pro

i bought ps4 slim because i will not be getting 4k tv anytime soon and i just want to play my fifa ~

anyway in order to play online you need to subscript to psn+ which si abour $44 a year?

Oh okay I just realised the Slim version is only a few months old, so 449/499 is gonna be pegged as the market price at least for the next few months :s13:

Did you subscribed to PSN+? Is it good?

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.