View Single Post
Old 31-10-2016, 11:05 AM   #8650
benoit_nly

Need help here.

After returing home from my 2 weeks oversea trip. My 2 other bedrooms aircon could only blow air but not cold air. My masterbed room is OK. My aircon is Mitsubishi starmex sys 3 . It was installed in 2008 and last servicing was done after CNY.

I was told that my masterbed indoor unit was connected to one motor and the other 2 bedrooms which are blowing the hot air are connected to another motor during the installation. I hope some experts should be able to identify the problem and roughly advised me what is the cost of repairing this issue either from Mitsubishi or outsider aircon repairer?
you might be right but i have once faced similar issue too but it was due to some valve problems. could be the same for you. best is to get someone to check it out for you la.

aiya it is always safer to go back to mitsubishi la. any **** happens can just throw it back to them coz it is their brand mah. but i heard they can be expensive and may have a long waiting list.

you can also try a company i m using now (newway.sg) which is recommended by my aunt and they are oso highly recommended in the forum too. from my knowledge, they do provide both installation and maintenance services for many brands. see what you need lor.