Klook

jenny89

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Got a reply from klook.

For your information, both packages (Disney and ocean park) are required to input a date just for a normal booking procedures, you can use the ticket anytime before the expiration.

Ruriel

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Thanks bro. I got $4.50 discount from you.:s12:
Btw, did you guys pay the wifi deposit HKD500 by cash or credit card??? I am just wondering how they "pay back" if I am using credit card.

Here is my referral code for all to share too. :D
https://www.klook.com/invite/VSJ07

I would think it's the same process as hotel deposit. They only withhold the amount from your card. For eg if your credit limit is 5k, they will withhold HKD500 lor. So your credit limit becomes HkD500 lesser. When you return the device, they will just release the amount that they have withheld, and your credit limit is back to 5k lor (depends on how fast your bank processes it, of course). Won't show on your CC bill one.

sevensomerset

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hi,

i've plan to travel to Macau-HK, tk ferry to Macau upon arrival at HK airport.
i'm interested in renting the 3G wifi device, the collection counter for the device is on the air side?

how do i collect the device as my plan is reach HK_airport->skypier->macau->HK

kudehyo

Reaction score
I am intending to use Klook to book the following:

1) airport express from HKIA to Disneyland Hotel
2) Disneyland tickets (cheaper than buying direct from Disney site for 2-days pass)
3) OceanPark tickets
4) Most probably their wifi-route to be used in HK only
5) airport express from a city hotel to HKIA

Anyone has any promo code to share with me please? TIA

my referral code: https://www.klook.com/invite/FHRY6

pgem

Reaction score
Klook transport

Hi,
Is Klook a reliable and trustworth company? Thinking of booking their minivan airport transfer for HK. Anyone use the service before?

IronMan123

Master Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know if I buy airport link express from klook, after exit and transfer to MTR, still need to pay my fare by Octopus card? My hotel is closer to MTR.

Last edited:

Lemon Porter

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know if I buy airport link express from klook, after exit and transfer to MTR, still need to pay my fare vis Octopus card? My hotel is closer to MTR.

Which MTR station is your hotel near to?
Airport Express only covers the few station (Hong Kong station, Kowloon Station and Tsing Yi). Thereafter, you still need to pay your MTR fare via octopus card as you will need to go through the gantry before taking the normal MTR.

IronMan123

Master Member
Reaction score
Which MTR station is your hotel near to?
Airport Express only covers the few station (Hong Kong station, Kowloon Station and Tsing Yi). Thereafter, you still need to pay your MTR fare via octopus card as you will need to go through the gantry before taking the normal MTR.

Prince Edward. I think use klook to buy airport link express just save a little bit only as if pay the airport link fare by octopus card, the MTR transfer is free within 30 mins...

Panerex

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Buy using app, enjoy 1st time user discount using promo code,after that can print out the voucher and then present at the attractions/venue of redemption?

IronMan123

Master Member
Reaction score
Buy using app, enjoy 1st time user discount using promo code,after that can print out the voucher and then present at the attractions/venue of redemption?

No need to print out. Just show the QR code will do. Sometimes passport needed for verification as some discount is aim for tourist only. Just read the t&c..

Panerex

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thanks.

Those with valid promo codes, pls PM me so that I can stack it with the discount by booking via the app.

Thanks

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.