Vulpix

Reaction score
I booked in Singapore thru C+E tours then in
Taipei taken over by Rainbow Tour.
Lol for 8 days land package landed up only
6 days. when touched down considered as 1 day
(free and easy) then the 8th day transfer to airport
considered another day. :s11::s11::s11:

But this sounds normal to me. Did you check itinerary?

twosix

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
got la! just that tour guide very lame more interested in you buying
things from his shopping list and didnt bother to bring the group
around lor.

This is how they can make the tour package cheaper. Saw a lot of taiwan news on china tours to taiwan, the guide forces the china tourists to buy things, if not they just drop them by the road side. scary.

bubblepop

Reaction score
hi, I have been to Taipei for 4 times and had visited the usual tourist areas. may I know if there is any other things to do or visit in Taipei? thanks!

FT PRIDE

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hi, I have been to Taipei for 4 times and had visited the usual tourist areas. may I know if there is any other things to do or visit in Taipei? thanks!

it will be easier for you to list where you have visited

seahorse

Reaction score
We have been to Taipei for 5 times & mainly there for their food, night market & shopping. We rarely go to attraction. We would spent a week at Taipei before flying to Japan for another week. Budget airlines from TPE to Japan/Korea is very cheap. My upcoming trip to Tokyo cost me below $200 per pax including standard seat, 20kg checked baggage. We brought it during their promotion. Even without promotion the cost is $300 plus. I guess Taiwanese go to Japan & Korea is like Singaporean going to Thailand & Indonesia.

Vulpix

Reaction score
I underestimated Kaohsiung. It's a lot more fun than I expected. Lively towns.

calkel20

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I underestimated Kaohsiung. It's a lot more fun than I expected. Lively towns.

Less crowded.
Can take it slow.
liuhe night market also not bad.
Can sit down and eat FW79 fav seafood porridge and ppl watch.

calkel20

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
We have been to Taipei for 5 times & mainly there for their food, night market & shopping. We rarely go to attraction. We would spent a week at Taipei before flying to Japan for another week. Budget airlines from TPE to Japan/Korea is very cheap. My upcoming trip to Tokyo cost me below $200 per pax including standard seat, 20kg checked baggage. We brought it during their promotion. Even without promotion the cost is $300 plus. I guess Taiwanese go to Japan & Korea is like Singaporean going to Thailand & Indonesia.

Yes cheap for budget airlines. But sometimes add here and there do not really come out well.
Which airline are you taking for the coming trip?

Vulpix

Reaction score
Less crowded.
Can take it slow.
liuhe night market also not bad.
Can sit down and eat FW79 fav seafood porridge and ppl watch.

The only change I would make is to go on a cooler weather. :s13: Sibeh warm like Singapore siah. Go Cijing almost melted.

twosix

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The only change I would make is to go on a cooler weather. :s13: Sibeh warm like Singapore siah. Go Cijing almost melted.

This year is not as hot as last year. Last year nov i was in KS, i got sunburnt.

Vulpix

Reaction score
This year is not as hot as last year. Last year nov i was in KS, i got sunburnt.

Wtf, I guess I was lucky. But when is the cooler period for Kaohsiung? Taipei I see is around 20 now, then when does Kaohsiung get that cool?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.