[Official] Playstation 4 PS4 club - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

deschng

Reaction score
Hi, anyone playing titanfall 2? Been trying to play multiplayer but can't seems to get into a match. Keep showing looking for players after like 10mins. Anybody also facing this? Thanks.

Paper_Dragon

Reaction score
Anyone playing Warhammer End Times Vermintide please add me. PSN: RagnarNL

It is a Left 4 Dead clone set in Warhammer universe featuring 4 player co-op.

DrBaldwin

Reaction score
Anyone playing Warhammer End Times Vermintide please add me. PSN: RagnarNL

It is a Left 4 Dead clone set in Warhammer universe featuring 4 player co-op.

Just sent you a friend invitation.

I have not started playing it. Was a L4D fan, so thought i would like this. I hope the character's equipment and upgrades are persistent and dun reset once the match is over.

Last edited:

DrBaldwin

Reaction score
Hi, anyone playing titanfall 2? Been trying to play multiplayer but can't seems to get into a match. Keep showing looking for players after like 10mins. Anybody also facing this? Thanks.

My copy is on the way. Will try and let you know.

DrBaldwin

Reaction score
Last edited:

IndigoEyes

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I think all the local game stores should bring in more physical copies of PSVR games. Few days went Northpoint outlet no PSVR games on the shelves. I checked Play-E only got 5 games... no EVE: Valkyrie, the title I wanted to play.

I hope they stock in Robinson and other popular PSVR titles in the future.

I don't like buy digital due to limited space.

DrBaldwin

Reaction score
Loot of the day!

QXSkeyT.jpg

kwW2JEg.jpg

Double-sided poster

QDPwhTc.jpg

Lemon Porter

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
For those who are looking for co-op games to play with ur gf/wife, you can consider Zombie Viking which is on sales (not sure if still on sales).

It's fun and for some stages, the way to kill boss reminds me of games in the older era.

PierceLee

Master Member
Reaction score
I don't like buy digital due to limited space.
A major advantage of physical disc copy is that you can sell the game. If that's not your motivation then HDD space shouldn't be stopping you from buying digital.

Did you know:

- You can upgrade the PS4's internal HDD yourself. Doing so does not void warranty. I believe 2TB is commonly reported as working, not sure about 3TB though. Even at 1TB, assuming a big AAA game is 30GB, you can hold at least 20-30 big games.

- If you purchased a game digitally, after downloading/playing you can delete it. If you wish to play it again later you can download it again (and delete and re-download over and over). This applies to the monthly free games from PS Plus too. (Those PS+ free games do have an extra restriction, being that you can only play/download those free games that you have claimed while you remain a PS+ member. Note also that your don't have to actually download a free game to claim it, you can just purchase it, at $0 during the month it is offered, from the psn store website using any web browser. Just complete the purchase process, don't have to download and take up HDD space if you don't intend to play it soon, you can still download/play months later so long as you have claimed it. If you are no longer a PS+ member, then those free games you downloaded before cannot be played, even if you still have them on your HDD, so no point having them on the HDD taking up space.)

Last edited:

hyperx_76

Reaction score
For those who are looking for co-op games to play with ur gf/wife, you can consider Zombie Viking which is on sales (not sure if still on sales).

It's fun and for some stages, the way to kill boss reminds me of games in the older era.
very interested in it but too bad due to massive backlogs i refrain from it. at less than 5usd, definitely worth it. i was very sad that it din win the vote 2 play thing, instead we got that grow sh!t game. lol...

IndigoEyes

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
A major advantage of physical disc copy is that you can sell the game. If that's not your motivation then HDD space shouldn't be stopping you from buying digital.

Did you know:

- You can upgrade the PS4's internal HDD yourself. Doing so does not void warranty. I believe 2TB is commonly reported as working, not sure about 3TB though. Even at 1TB, assuming a big AAA game is 30GB, you can hold at least 20-30 big games.

- If you purchased a game digitally, after downloading/playing you can delete it. If you wish to play it again later you can download it again (and delete and re-download over and over). This applies to the monthly free games from PS Plus too. (Those PS+ free games do have an extra restriction, being that you can only play/download those free games that you have claimed while you remain a PS+ member. Note also that your don't have to actually download a free game to claim it, you can just purchase it, at $0 during the month it is offered, from the psn store website using any web browser. Just complete the purchase process, don't have to download and take up HDD space if you don't intend to play it soon, you can still download/play months later so long as you have claimed it. If you are no longer a PS+ member, then those free games you downloaded before cannot be played, even if you still have them on your HDD, so no point having them on the HDD taking up space.)

Thanks for the info. :) I didn't know can delete and re-download again. I think I'm going to start buying few of the digital titles since can't find physical copies of it. How about the progression saved files? Will they get deleted if we deleted the game?

I noticed some games like EVE: Valkyrie (PSVR - online play) are only available in US playstation store. If I buy those US PSN network cards and buy the games there, can I play the game or is there any region restrictions? Can I also go back to my PSN asia account in PS4 and play US games after I bought it digitally?

DrBaldwin

Reaction score
Yes, you can download using your US PSN Account, and then play using your Asia PSN account.

I also got to delete some games to make way for COD - 130GB... siao man

Last edited:

PierceLee

Master Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the info. :) I didn't know can delete and re-download again. I think I'm going to start buying few of the digital titles since can't find physical copies of it. How about the progression saved files? Will they get deleted if we deleted the game?

I noticed some games like EVE: Valkyrie (PSVR - online play) are only available in US playstation store. If I buy those US PSN network cards and buy the games there, can I play the game or is there any region restrictions? Can I also go back to my PSN asia account in PS4 and play US games after I bought it digitally?
Yes, in general, you can purchase from a certain region's PSN store (using a psn account for that region) and then switch to another account (could be different region) to play. I said "in general" cos there are cases where a game/DLC purchased is locked to the region you purchased from, or even locked to the account that purchased it. But most of the time (~99%?) there is no lock (I mean no lock as in one account buying another account playing). You just have to make sure that the account that made the purchase has the PS4 activated as its primary PS4 so that things it own can be shared with other accounts on that same PS4.

A bit of info in the first few posts here:
http://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/console-gaming-383/game-deals-5349752.html

When you delete a digital game, the saved files are not deleted. You can delete saved games if you want separately, you can also backup the saves to USB or PS+ cloud.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.