[OFFICIAL] SHARE YOUR HOOTS HERE ! ! ! - Part 2

Gforce8

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Actually, the ZS3 memory cable is not to be forced over your ears (especially if you are wearing specs). I've tried it and I find it more comfortable having it float about 2cm above my ears instead of pulling it down just to fit the shape of my ears. I found no discomfort letting it float over my ears. Just my personal opinion.

Sent from iPhone 11 using GAGT

Thanks for the suggestion! I've tried it and it does feel better.

|XcElLeNcE|

Reaction score
After a long 2mths wait my noble k10 is here!
l9WweZB.jpg

keytheboogamer

Reaction score
campfire audio new earphone. who is getting?
https://www.campfireaudio.com/shop/vega/

went to connectit tampines today to try out the andromeda, the da jie offer me to try the vega.
My wife was with me, she saw the price list at the section which the da jie took the andromeda - $800 to $1000+

i can feel the suddenly aggro coming my wife :sad:, try andromeda for about 5 min no time to try the vega and left the store. I think the da jie also can feel so didnt hold me for long. :s22:

:o lesson learned...

nwong118

Reaction score
went to connectit tampines today to try out the andromeda, the da jie offer me to try the vega.
My wife was with me, she saw the price list at the section which the da jie took the andromeda - $800 to $1000+

i can feel the suddenly aggro coming my wife :sad:, try andromeda for about 5 min no time to try the vega and left the store. I think the da jie also can feel so didnt hold me for long. :s22:

Thank you for the advice! I will spend as much as I can before getting married :)

Sent from iPhone 12 using GAGT

lunarsong

Reaction score

treat her to pedi/medi, can go connectit while waiting :D

keytheboogamer

Reaction score
you are spending your own money ma, unless what you spend will affect the plans of the both of you

cos she find it ridiculous for a earphone mah. :s22: like we guys find it ridiculous for a branded bag or a 20k slimming/beauty package.:D

nwong118

Reaction score
cos she find it ridiculous for a earphone mah. :s22: like we guys find it ridiculous for a branded bag or a 20k slimming/beauty package.:D
If we appreciate the product or service that we pay for, the price won't matter. It's only those who don't appreciate it. My mum calls a $50 earphones 'expensive'.

I bet even if you tell your wife, 'connect it selling andromeda at $200.' she'll still say it's expensive

Sent from iPhone 12 using GAGT

lunarsong

Reaction score
if u cant convince her, u poison her

though you may end up having to buy 2 of it :s22:

Psycovirus

Reaction score
Recently there was Audio-Technica sale at Vivo City so I hooted a pair of ATH-IM70s. Very impressed with the sound.

Tried ATH-E40s (same price) but I did not like the long bore, ear feels violated.
However, ATH-IM70s were just nice, came with this beautiful red cable too.

OLUMaW8.jpg

optisailor2002

Reaction score
Went to AV One to poison my friend with HiFiMAN HE560, and end up kena poison myself and hooted the following in just the past 2 weeks:

HiFiMAN HE400i
Shanling PH300 amp
Schiit Bifrst DAC

Poor but happy now!

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.