Path of Exile thread, the revival - Part 2

cancer81

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I call it the extremely vocal minority

blade flurry cannot be used unarmed and ppl are sad they cannot oraoraora in PoE

I am liking Lacerate, it reminds me of Dragon quest manga so much

kumgongkia

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
no more liao... after that is glove glove glove boots :(

alt art race rewards. race rewards is easier to get in garena. when they port over it is unfair for racers in global realm who got those alt art items. same item, diff effort needed, and now they exist together. doesnt affect most of us though, except dbak who own alt art race rewards.

other than that, no issue for us normal league players.

exactly. especially poe reddit. before poe i was playing sc2. and i thought sc2 community is already toxic enough. poe is worst.

I did do a few practise runs in garena before. Got overall 1st in 3 classes and 2nd in 1 class (was 4mins late) for the sig race. Totally no kick one. Free 4x alt art dominance. Whereas in global I got 0 chance.

Sig race is same layout where ppl try and improve over multiple runs to get the best overall result. Top 3 of each class gets alt art demi.

The merge of the alt art to global is really a big fk you to all the global racers because the difficulty of getting them in garena and global is like heaven and earth.

RandomPancake

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I did do a few practise runs in garena before. Got overall 1st in 3 classes and 2nd in 1 class (was 4mins late) for the sig race. Totally no kick one. Free 4x alt art dominance. Whereas in global I got 0 chance.

Sig race is same layout where ppl try and improve over multiple runs to get the best overall result. Top 3 of each class gets alt art demi.

The merge of the alt art to global is really a big fk you to all the global racers because the difficulty of getting them in garena and global is like heaven and earth.

lol no choice, the moment they merged Garena Russia. It's pretty fixed that they have to merge all the rest when they close down. Else it's too much of a double standard.

chrspaul

Reaction score
Anyone else hyped for next league? I think GGG is doing pretty well in sustaining these leagues, though they need to do something about player retention.. I'm pretty much burnt out from PoE now. After ripping a few level 80s in EHC and eventually going ESC to complete challenges, don't really know what to do now. :s22:

khroness

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
play other game.. i juggle between d3 and poe
Anyone else hyped for next league? I think GGG is doing pretty well in sustaining these leagues, though they need to do something about player retention.. I'm pretty much burnt out from PoE now. After ripping a few level 80s in EHC and eventually going ESC to complete challenges, don't really know what to do now. :s22:

TrueBeliever_jh

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Can make space by removing me from the guild
Desktop broke down, guess it's also time for me to take a break from path of exile indefinitely

It was fun while it lasted
Thanks for all the help and guidance
See you guys next time :o

blong

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Nobody here interested in the gem channel skills? :-(

Vulpix

Reaction score
Desktop broke down, guess it's also time for me to take a break from path of exile indefinitely

Aww that's sad. If you ever want to rejoin the guild let me know.

sumthing123

Reaction score
My playstv stop working totally suddenly. It just crash on startup saying "program stop responding". Tried almost everything including reinstalling, download again, nothing works. I didn't made any hardware changes recently.

Anyone got another recording ware to recommend? I believe I can't use shadowplay as I am using AMD card.

I get too used to have a recording running already so I can rewind and check what thing killed me etc. Feel naked without one running...

YOUR DEEDS OF VALOR WILL BE REMEMBERED

Who cares about those gems when we are getting CLOAKS!

I just hope SG gateway can handle the influx of players at peak timing during a new season. I don't want my 15ms ping jump to 150ms at night.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.