The Sneakers/Shoe Thread - Part 2

szeli

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
gym? u shud b getting proper trainers. trainers provide low to e ground stability...

Jung Eunji

Reaction score
Bought another pair of Bred 1s 2001 and Royal 1s 2001, copped both at 100 each. Still cant believe it tho :s13::s13:

SotongXD

Reaction score
Hi, can anyone recommend a site or source where I can get the air jordan 31 Chicago? Afaik there is no local retailers carrying this pair, and I'm paranoid of buying over carousel.

K|muRa^84

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
does anyone know if sole superior convention tix can be bought at the door?

LoeinGreen

Reaction score
Anybody knows where to buy those silicon spray to water proof the sneakers?
A lot of brands came up online, kiwi, neverwet, crep etc. need advice on which to buy and where. Tia.

szeli

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
A lot of brands came up online, kiwi, neverwet, crep etc. need advice on which to buy and where. Tia.

have been using crep from originalfook. bought from shopee app...

bodymasterboy

Reaction score

try looking in diy stores like selffix, homefix etc. i managed to waterproof my converse canvas sneakers and etnies skate shoes. :)

but if the shoes are made of open weave fabric, they will still get wet eventually if the drops hit the material with enough force to get through the surface.

chenghui

Reaction score
Anyone got any recommendations for shoe shops that I can patronize and ask for advice and recommendations?

I am suffering from tendonitis at the heel area and have a rather high arc foot. My doctor recommended me to go for shoes with heels to lessen the stress at the underfoot area. I am generally looking for shoes that have heels, or sneakers with good amounts of cushion. To complicate things, i have a rather large foot, and the front part of my foot is rather wide.

Are there any shoe shops that can provide such recommendations and advice?

szeli

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone got any recommendations for shoe shops that I can patronize and ask for advice and recommendations?

I am suffering from tendonitis at the heel area and have a rather high arc foot. My doctor recommended me to go for shoes with heels to lessen the stress at the underfoot area. I am generally looking for shoes that have heels, or sneakers with good amounts of cushion. To complicate things, i have a rather large foot, and the front part of my foot is rather wide.

Are there any shoe shops that can provide such recommendations and advice?

have u tried boost? shud help with yr issue...

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.