The Sneakers/Shoe Thread - Part 2

szeli

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
boost is possibly e best cushioning on e market at e moment. either boost or zoom air.

adidas: boost
nike: zoom air

Last edited:

chenghui

Reaction score
boost is a type of foot support from adidas

similar to nike air or nike lunarlon

you can search for adidas boost

boost is possibly e best cushioning on e market at e moment. either boost or zoom air.

adidas: boost
nike: zoom air

Thanks! Will go look at it. What about casual shoes with heels though, is there some cushioning tech for that?

szeli

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thanks! Will go look at it. What about casual shoes with heels though, is there some cushioning tech for that?

there probably r. maybe u can check out brands like rockport, scholl etc. else just buy those heavily cushioned insoles...

vanduzled

Reaction score
Hi guys

I need some help on deciding here. I want to cop a pair of NMDs and was thinking if I should buy at saints.com.sg or wait for a new release here in Singapore. The current price in saints.com.sg is $349. I believe this is higher than the usual price right?

To those who queued at Pacific Plaza last Sept, how much did you pay for an NMD? Should I wait for another new release? I'm just worried if buy from saints.com.sg, they will have a new release which is much cheaper than what I bought.

Thanks!

szeli

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi guys

I need some help on deciding here. I want to cop a pair of NMDs and was thinking if I should buy at saints.com.sg or wait for a new release here in Singapore. The current price in saints.com.sg is $349. I believe this is higher than the usual price right?

To those who queued at Pacific Plaza last Sept, how much did you pay for an NMD? Should I wait for another new release? I'm just worried if buy from saints.com.sg, they will have a new release which is much cheaper than what I bought.

Thanks!

check out originalfook/exil3...

jim123

Reaction score
Hi,

Anyone knows what is the street price for Nike Roshe one or Tanjun?

Thanks......

mikeeeey

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi guys

Thanks!

There's never a good time. If you see the color you like have your size available, and if wallet permits, grab it. NMD come up with new colors every now and then. No point waiting.

Donten

Reaction score
interested in a pair of sneakers coming out in na on 11/11. anybody knows of any service to get it?

mpm0llds7up6gwm46gzy.jpg

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.