Going SPAIN? Ask this amdk ah beng!

spangaporean

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Is driving safe in Spain? Read the travel advice from UK government website that it's not as safe ? Seems to be having some crimes that prey on tourists driving

Brexitland gahmen KNN :s13: Actually they are more dangerous. Nonsense info.

As usual the real danger is rental companies.....read small letter always!

spangaporean

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Going to spain now

Hola , hola, hola

:s13::s13:

27384743960_c4ed6fe54d_b.jpg

Yeahhh!!! where u going? Barcelona? or more placessss?

klavier

Reaction score
Hi spangaporean!

Still in the midst of thinking whether I should finally make the trip to Spain.
In any case, if I have 14 days, I believe it would be possible to do Barcelona - Madrid - Granada area at a relaxed pace?

I can choose to fly in from Madrid and depart Barcelona or other way round. Which would you suggest?

Last edited:

spangaporean

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi spangaporean!

Still in the midst of thinking whether I should finally make the trip to Spain.
In any case, if I have 14 days, I believe it would be possible to do Barcelona - Madrid - Granada area at a relaxed pace?

I can choose to fly in from Madrid and depart Barcelona or other way round. Which would you suggest?

14 days at relaxed pace is quite good choice! no need to be kiasu. U can perfectly go to those cities and haf plenty of time to makan and see things. Bullet train in spain (AVE) is quite good to move around. If u make up your mind I can help u with the itinery....when u want to come ah? what season?

klavier

Reaction score
14 days at relaxed pace is quite good choice! no need to be kiasu. U can perfectly go to those cities and haf plenty of time to makan and see things. Bullet train in spain (AVE) is quite good to move around. If u make up your mind I can help u with the itinery....when u want to come ah? what season?

Still wondering whether I have the budget for another European adventure next year so not certain of whether I will make this trip yet. However I usually travel end May to early June.
After reading some info I think I should add Seville to the list of cities to visit.

spangaporean

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Still wondering whether I have the budget for another European adventure next year so not certain of whether I will make this trip yet. However I usually travel end May to early June.
After reading some info I think I should add Seville to the list of cities to visit.

Save lah! Sure got money to come haha.
Yes, sevilla is naise and good place to eat. U can oso organize your bullet trains and go cordoba to see the cathedral (mosque). And oso while u in madrid area can go day trip to toledo or segovia

klavier

Reaction score
Save lah! Sure got money to come haha.
Yes, sevilla is naise and good place to eat. U can oso organize your bullet trains and go cordoba to see the cathedral (mosque). And oso while u in madrid area can go day trip to toledo or segovia

Economy not good nowadays.. Afraid of losing job lol so unsure for now..
However, Spain is probably the last European country I want to visit for the time being though my initial plan was to go longer so that I can visit Morocco as well...

Anyway yes Cordoba is also on the list as I believe it is a quite a contrast to other parts of Spain. Muslim friends have also told me that it is their must see destination in Europe.. Anyway would it be possible for you to tell me is there a better sequence if I want to visit Madrid, Seville, Granada and Barcelona? Basically for a start I would like to know which city to fly into and which city to fly out from? Not sure if it really makes any difference?

klavier

Reaction score
Oi! u AMDK or what? why wasting my time liddat!! :s13::s13::s13:

I sg Chinese la..
Just that I have made previous trips to the region and have covered western and Central Europe previously. I always say I won't go back but end up snapping tickets when I see a decent promo. Hence I want to know which is the best route to take in case some promotion comes along.

By the way, Budapest is my favourite city in Europe and I have been there twice now. It's kinda far from Spain but I suspect my Wife will insist we go there again just for goulash.....

spangaporean

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I sg Chinese la..
Just that I have made previous trips to the region and have covered western and Central Europe previously. I always say I won't go back but end up snapping tickets when I see a decent promo. Hence I want to know which is the best route to take in case some promotion comes along.

By the way, Budapest is my favourite city in Europe and I have been there twice now. It's kinda far from Spain but I suspect my Wife will insist we go there again just for goulash.....

ha! Hungary naise! oso like.

About your last question.....maybe is better to go barcelona first and then go down to madrid...then cordoba....then sevilla...then granada...and then back to madrid and spend a few days on day trips to toledo, segovia....and finally shop shop in madrid before u go back to Sg.

Anyway, if in future u confirm going next year I can arrange a better itinery la

klavier

Reaction score
ha! Hungary naise! oso like.

About your last question.....maybe is better to go barcelona first and then go down to madrid...then cordoba....then sevilla...then granada...and then back to madrid and spend a few days on day trips to toledo, segovia....and finally shop shop in madrid before u go back to Sg.

Anyway, if in future u confirm going next year I can arrange a better itinery la

Thank you. That is all I need to know for now. Will inform you if I finally hoot my tickets in the future! Have a nice weekend ahead.

mige16

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi, I'm going to Barcelona for 10 days and can u recommend the must visit places to go to? I've seen trip advisor's recommendations and wanna hear from a sg Beng 👍🏻

spangaporean

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi, I'm going to Barcelona for 10 days and can u recommend the must visit places to go to? I've seen trip advisor's recommendations and wanna hear from a sg Beng 👍🏻

walao....10 days in Barcelona only! too much! :s13:

or u are traveling around Catalunya?

spangaporean

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
What's the chances you get pick pocketed?
Of all the european cities
barcelona is the most notorious for pickpockets
:eek::eek:

Yes! Barcelona pickpocket champion!

if hogwarts is the best place to learn magic....Barcelona is the rite place to pickpocket :s13:

Your chances of encounter "carterista" are high if u chinese face. Asian tourist widely conisdered sotong wan. Best target are Japs.

So always use common sense la! Be aware all time that those bast-ards will target u in overcrowded places.

If anywan interested moi can talk about pickpocket tricks nowdays and how to be aware.

Again, never travel with fear. Travel with awareness. and remeber this stupiak ah beng ang moh got robbed in Singapore once :eek::s13::s13:

Last edited:

foreveru13

Master Member
Reaction score
i went to buy a pacsafe bag just for spain. slashproof, got special locks for the zips..do you think it will work..i also bought this RFID pouch to wear inside my teeshirt.
best tip for avoiding is to buy tickets for all the sightseeing online.

Last edited:

spangaporean

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i went to buy a pacsafe bag just for spain. slashproof, got special locks for the zips..do you think it will work..i also bought this RFID pouch to wear inside my teeshirt.
best tip for avoiding is to buy tickets for all the sightseeing online.

Waahh confirm u protected!:s13:

may I know where are u going? itinerary?:)

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.