Johor Bahru - share is caring

Status
Not open for further replies.

becozlah

Reaction score
Guys, if I take public transport from City Square, how to get to Aeon Mall and Sutera Mall?

Or got other malls more accessible?:s11:

Been to City Square Mall, Komtar and KSL too often, want a change of place but no car :s8:

sydney16

Reaction score
Guys, if I take public transport from City Square, how to get to Aeon Mall and Sutera Mall?

Been to City Square Mall, Komtar and KSL too often, want a change of place but no car :s8:

There are buses to these places from JB Sentral

Habrosus

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone at Woodlands Causeway side now, to share the bus/immigration crowd situation? :)

KimJiHoon

Reaction score

Use Grab or Uber. quite cheap.

Shion

Senior Mentor
Reaction score

BET6 from JB Sentral to Aeon Tebrau

I think got CW bus at JE/2nd Link to Sutera and Aeon Bukit Indah ?

koolaid

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Habrosus

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
oic... :( what time was that? you back in sg? hope nobody was hurt...

Around 1pm, all passengers were already cleared when my bus passed there. Looked like the truck hit the bus on the back door, shattered glass.

Staying overnight here, went to the Pelangi pasar malam to look-see. :)

koolaid

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Around 1pm, all passengers were already cleared when my bus passed there. Looked like the truck hit the bus on the back door, shattered glass.

Staying overnight here, went to the Pelangi pasar malam to look-see. :)

o ok... cool. if got time, can go to 7 Oaks bakery n cafe n try their duck yolk croissant... i think gotta go before 12 or 1pm... sold out very fast.
its opp the 2 car wash and shell station. there is also a family korean restaurant which is very reasonable n nice too.

Shion

Senior Mentor
Reaction score
Hi guys, I don't think it is safe to walk along the causeway to JB, right ?

Habrosus

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
o ok... cool. if got time, can go to 7 Oaks bakery n cafe n try their duck yolk croissant... i think gotta go before 12 or 1pm... sold out very fast.
its opp the 2 car wash and shell station. there is also a family korean restaurant which is very reasonable n nice too.
Yup, saw Seven Oaks when my ride turned out from Giant Leisure Mall, but already loaded with pasar malam food. :D

This morning went to replace my friend's Hotlink Tablet SIM at Taman Molek then explore the upgraded Aeon Tebrau. =:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.