SUSS January 2017 Intake (Formerly UniSIM)

choojojo

Reaction score
So we need to pay first even if we use PSEA?
But payment is through on9 too right, how do we submit the PSEA form, and how does the reimbursement work?
Anyone have any idea

yup, need to pay through the usual payment methods either by cash/cheque/credit/etc first, then go to the office to fill up the PSEA form, they will consolidate and submit all forms in end of December. Will receive reimbursement by cheque mailed to your house within first week of April 2017

Anyone taking Bsc Marketing here?

_skyebomb

Reaction score
Honours for BSc Psy

Anyone taking BSc Psychology too?

Any idea if BSc Psychology has a Capstone Project for the Honours part of the degree? If so, what other mods to take for Honours year?

nickczj

Reaction score
Hello everyone! I got offered BICT! I was wondering how flexible the programmes are. Like if I were to be interested in Mathematics or Electronics after a few semesters would there be the option to switch easily? Also it seems like there's no honors option for BICT.

divasion

Master Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone! I got offered BICT! I was wondering how flexible the programmes are. Like if I were to be interested in Mathematics or Electronics after a few semesters would there be the option to switch easily? Also it seems like there's no honors option for BICT.
if switch programm.i think is those u completed de ucore still can remain.but the others u spent on de,cannot refund lor

dontkaysiao

Reaction score
Initial Payment upon Acceptance

Does anyone knows what's the cost like upon accepting the official offer? And when does one get to select their course(s) and make payment via the instalment?

:s11:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.